who did Dylara's sig?

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Castonu, Apr 3, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Castonu Guest

I am so impressed with whoever did Dylara's sig. I have heard they want to remain anon at this time, but I just have to say "kudos" to the person!!
    Excellent work.
  2. ARCHIVED-Namahree Guest

Castonu wrote:
    /wave and thank you very much, indeed!
    you can view the entire sig (uncropped) at www.rainfeatherpearl.deviantart.com
    ***a little side note for Dy - you are now officially my muse. i have just been given DA's Artist of the Month recognition!
  3. ARCHIVED-Paladin776 Guest

Namahree wrote:
    \o/ (AKA /cheer) :)
  4. ARCHIVED-betatester7 Guest

I want a signature like that!
  5. ARCHIVED-Tralmek Guest

Namahree wrote:
    Neat! Congrats :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Namahree Guest

Liloman!!! you never told me what you thought of the sig...should we play with it some more or do you like the way it turned out?
  7. ARCHIVED-Namahree Guest

betatester7 wrote:
    shoot me a PM, beta...we'll see what we can do
  8. ARCHIVED-Tralmek Guest

Yeah, I didn't get to my email yesterday. I sent you one a little while ago when I checked my mail today though.

I do like it. I might have liked seeing a little more of his body, this is pretty close in on his face, but I'm completely satisfied with how it turned out. I like his face and expression. And it's a perfect color scheme and background :) You do a great job with these.
  9. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

I love your work, Namahree... Do you use Poser or a different program? I have Poser 7, but it's very intimidating. I get as far as loading one of the default figures, I bend something the wrong way, then I get frustrated and close the program.
  10. ARCHIVED-Namahree Guest

Tralmek wrote:
    I just got your e-mail, lol. Well, I'm still playing with it...I purposely chose a greenish background - (druids will perpetually be known as tree huggers) I'm always opting for the close-up because of how the expression always tend to disappear whenever it is cropped but bear with me for a little while more while I do some more tweaking ;)
  11. ARCHIVED-Namahree Guest

Seagoat wrote:
    Thank you very much, Seagoat...I very much appreciate the compliment! Yes, I use Poser every now and then but I prefer Vue for it's ease when it comes to lighting. Not to mention you can pretty much create just about any scene you can think of. Let me know if I can help you with anything...we gotta get you started with it and I promise it is not as intimidating as you think it is. I'm thinking about getting ZBrush next, now THAT might be a little intimidating but I'll take the challenge ;)
  12. ARCHIVED-evapoorator Guest

Congrats on the Featured Artist of the Month!
  13. ARCHIVED-Namahree Guest

Laylie!!! LOL, finally got to see your sig! thank you, sweetie!
  14. ARCHIVED-Gellawyn Guest

Wonderful work yet again. Thank you so much!
    [IMG]
  15. ARCHIVED-Paladin776 Guest

That is a gorgeous sig!
  16. ARCHIVED-Namahree Guest

You are welcome, sweetie! She was a lot of fun!
  17. ARCHIVED-Pales Guest

Omg! Who do I need to kill for such a signature? *unseathes dagger*
  18. ARCHIVED-Warpig Guest

If it is possible and or if the fancy strikes you I would love to see a SIG of this quality for my Iksar Necromancer.
    Thanks, your work is amazing
  19. ARCHIVED-Namahree Guest

Paleskinn@Runnyeye wrote:
    *points at Castonu* LOL, send me a PM and we can talk about it there ;)
  20. ARCHIVED-Namahree Guest

Zorastiz@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    *wave* Shoot me a PM, Zorastiz =)