White cloaks on mannequins

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mystfit, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I noticed that my collection of crafting cloaks are showing as white on mannequins. THey look ok when viewed in dressing room, but all the crafter cloaks we get from the journeymen quests are showing up white.
    [IMG]
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

There is a fairly large number of cloaks that do not render (blank and white) many are from SF there was a thread though I sadly do not remember the name and searching "cloak" turned up nothing. There was a list for these cloaks sadly most from SF had rather... boring textures that have been in game since launch it seems. All flat no texture depth kind of thing.
  3. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Yah, I knew there was an issue with alot of white cloaks, but these guys HAD their proper images and then somewhere in the last year lost them.
    This is a screenshot from when I first posted my museum. Here, the grandmaster cloaks had their textures (carpenter cloaks, the original screenshot is tailor cloaks, but same idea....both are white now) :
    [IMG]
    Screenshot was taken 2/12, so, somewhere between then and now...
  4. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I finally had some time to dig out the actual cloaks that were being used on the mannequin. They look fine when I wear them in my appearance slot, but even clearing mannequin and putting them back on doesn't help.
    A few other affected cloaks..Erolissi Day Cloak. Cloak of GIbblegibber.
    Alenna likes this.
  5. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I fixed my own problem.
    Each and every one of my manneuqins has defaulted to the Display heraldry on cloak option. Once I unchecked that box, the cloaks displayed as normal. Now, I feel fairly comfortable that I didn't select that option. On allllll my mannequins ;) (We're talking quite a few mannequins) But, there it is.
  6. Estred Well-Known Member

Ah nice. Small things are easy to look over.