Whinging & whining & moaning all the time

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Londoner, Mar 13, 2022.

1. Londoner Member

Harvesting.
    Just a quick moan regarding harvesting.

I have seen the dev notes regarding harvesting however if you look at the present amount of harvests on the brokers at the moment and you will see the prices are high and the rares are few.

All it takes at this moment in time is someone to buy all the rares and you have the market prices held artificially high.

An example being 1 million for a planar energy ?

Could the devs either put the rate of harvests a little higher or even better still release the mount items to increase the rare. chance which have been held back deliberately please ?
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Just get out and harvest yourself, really. Planar Energy are frequent harvests in the Plane of Power.

You really never want to buy anything on the broker. The rices are always going to be "all the market will bear". If that's too rich for your blood, harvest it yourself.
    Jinksie, Twyla and AOE1 like this.
  3. Lysia Active Member

Harvesting is a favorite past time of mine --- I find it relaxing if you can believe that LOL
    As was said -- just go out and do it -- get your rare harvest % up as high as you can and go for it (I am up to 16 % myself; makes it a lot more fun)

And in case you haven't already done it --- get rid of those harvesting goblins and get the plants ---
    have hit the "mother lode " several times with those on rares ... just go slow, in case you MIGHT want to save a goblin or two, or maybe not ( I still haven't decided yet) --- I only have 3 plants, but it still helps a bunch
    AOE1 and Twyla like this.
  4. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

I actually thought from the title this was going to be a post telling ppl to stop whinging about not being able to find rares... :p
    Spindle and Daryx like this.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Setting the goblin free vastly increases your harvest speed. No reason to keep it! The goblin summoning turns into a goblin buff instead.
    AOE1 and Twyla like this.
  6. Sunlei Well-Known Member

perhaps they should get rid of all the harvesting ponies. goblins, plants and room crops or have them not harvest rares at all.

make harvesting in person matter again :cool:
    Almost, FlowerPower and Heccie Thump like this.
  7. Denmum Developer

Be very glad I'm not evil. :p
    Jinksie, Bhayar, AOE1 and 13 others like this.
  8. Taled Well-Known Member

You're not?!
    Breanna and Denmum like this.
  9. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

:eek:
    Soara2, Yenk, Twyla and 1 other person like this.
  10. Twyla Well-Known Member

perhaps they should get rid of all the harvesting ponies. goblins, plants and room crops or have them not harvest rares at all.

make harvesting in person matter again :cool:

NOOOOOO!!! A thousand times no! I do both and they are very helpful! I spend so much time looking for that one rare and then nothing, go to my plant or pony and lo and behold there's one.

Denmum, please stay in the light. :)
    AOE1, Soara2, Yenk and 4 others like this.
  11. Lysia Active Member

and I will like and agree to this -- it's fine ---- F I N E
    don't even go there !! LOL
    Denmum and Twyla like this.
  12. Almee Well-Known Member

Believe me, I am thankful you are not evil lol.
    Xillean, Twyla and Denmum like this.
  13. Yenk Active Member

btw: A high Rare Harvest Chance has no effect on finding Planar Energies. To find more Planar Energies in PoP and CD, you need a high harvest skill. And of course 100% Bountiful.
    Tedra, Twyla and Rattophaxe like this.
  14. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Hush! :confused: We are fine as it is.
    Soara2 and Twyla like this.
  15. Yenk Active Member

Hm.... Broker prices for Planar Energies are much higher than 2 months before.
    Are these Planar Energies needed to craft the new Ascension spells next year?
    Tedra likes this.
  16. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Ack you trying to kill me
    Breanna and Twyla like this.
  17. Tedra New Member

That's what I have been trying to find out since Beta. Would love to know the answer!
    Yenk likes this.