Whilhelmina Consolidated Works

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Whilhelmina, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Some time ago, I started storing my houses on a private page for easy access instead of plowing through the boards.

Here is the list of the houses I did accross Norrath so far. I'll post the screenshots below, if you don't want to go on another website.

Freeport

Whilhelmina, 3 Compassion Road, North Freeport (manor), Storms Server - Published in Hall of Fame under "Grandeur Teir'Dal"
    Blanchette, Inn room, Jade Tiger's Basic Inn room 3 (Temple Street - 2 rooms), Test Server (duplicated on Storms, same address, under Whilhelmina) - Published in Hall of Fame under "Blanchette Burrow" or "Le Terrier de Blanchette"
    Glory to Innoruuk, Whilhelmina, 7 Integrity Road, North Freeport (4 rooms), Storms Server - Published in Hall of Fame under "Gloire à Innoruuk !"
    Haunted House #3 - Torture Room, Jade Tiger's Den Comfort Suite 10, Whilhelmina (Storms) or Blanchette (Test), East Freeport (4 rooms), Storms/Test Server - Published in Hall of Fame under "Haunted House - Torture Room" or "Maison Hantée #3 - Salle de Torture"

Gorowyn

Lugorey, Gorowyn Standards (4 rooms), Storms Server - Published in Hall of Fame under "Loft de Lugorey"
    Tinkering hiding a druid's lair, Odeane, Timorous Heigths (manor), Storms Server - Published in Hall of Fame under "Bricolage cachant l'antre d'un druide"

Neriak

Whilhelmina NoTD contest house, 1 Marche des Morts, Neriak (4 rooms), Storms Server - Published in Hall of Fame under "Maison Hantée"
    Fire and Ice, Shilah, 2 Marche des Morts, Neriak (manor), Storms Server - Published in Hall of Fame under "Feu et Glace"

Qeynos

Sylunia, Willow wood inn, Qeynos (2 rooms), Storms Server - Published in Hall of Fame under "Restaurant des Saules"
    Leucosia, 2 Lucie Street, South Qeynos (4 rooms), Test Server - Published in Hall of Fame under "Leucosia's House"
    Whilhelmina NoTD contest house #2, 8 Lucie Street, South Qeynos (4 rooms), Storms Server - Published in Hall of Fame under "Maison Hantée #2"
    Kingdom of Candies, Hamfast, 2 Lucie Street, South Qeynos (4 rooms), Storms Server - Published in Hall of Fame under "Au Royaume des Bonbons"

Kelethin

Noctal, Aerie Kolmas, Kelethin (manor), Storms Server
    House of Events, Ludahnya, Aerie Kolmas, Kelethin (manor), Test Server (duplicated on Storms, same address, under Whilhelmina) - Published in Hall of Fame under "House of Events" (on both servers)
    Ixilian, Aerie Khollo, Kelethin (4 rooms), Storms Server - Published in Hall of Fame under "Demeure d'une Fae"

Halas

Orange and Gold, Whilhelmina, Valor Homestead, Halas (2 rooms), Storms Server - Published in Hall of Fame under "Orange et Or"

Prestige

Cloudrat, Mistmoore Crag Estate, South Freeport, Everfrost Server
    Tile Elemental, Sylunia, Everfrost Summer House, South Qeynos, Storms Server - Published in Grands Logements under "Elémentuile"
    Thurgadin Market, Whilhelmina, Thurgadin Grand Hall, Storms Server - Published in Hall of Fame under "Marché de Thurgadin"
    How to cook a Gnomish Dev, Leucosia, Maj'Dul Vacation Suite, Test Server - Published in Hall of Fame under "How to cook a Gnomish Dev"

Guild Hall

Les Furies d'Innoruuk, North Freeport (T2), Storms Server

Dungeon Maker

Domino's Sanctuary is under attack, Lair of Scale 2, Test Server
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Whilhelmina's manor house, 3 Compassion Road, North Freeport, Storms server

I finally finished my house and decided to share it (11/10/2010). You can see it at 3 compassion road in North Freeport, Storms Server. - Published in Hall of Fame under "Grandeur Teir'Dal"

As you all know, I'm a great Teir'Dal Necromancer. I live to serve Innoruuk, Death, Alchemy and my Overlord. I'm couldn't be satisfied with a mere little house, so I made a slave build me a huge manor dedicated to my great self. Did I mention that I was very modest too?
    So, I have a great house to relax, invite friends, torture paladins and high elf to see if they can stand enough suffering to be enjoyable, a bed big enough for myself and my ego, a place to worship death and places to study in my alchemy lab and on the patio.

Here we go !

As you enter, you'll find yourself in a little guest room with treats to eat while waiting for the owner of the manor to show up.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

You then cross a room with a piano, for slaves to play music during meals.
    [IMG]

You'll then come to the dining room with a bar.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

You can then go upstairs and enjoy a little room with a sculpture and the hanging garden
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

The alchemy lab is located there, with lots of potions on the shelves and a desk to prepare new recipes.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

On the far wall is the entrance to the secret room with a treasure...
    [IMG]
    and a guardian...
    [IMG]

Upstairs is a bathroom (if you visit in person, the stairs are very hard to take so there's a teleport pad next to the bed in the bedroom that'll port you there)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Back to the stairs, you'll find the entrance of my majestic bedroom (so teleport pad for bathroom is there, to the left). A little bed as I said heh?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Upstairs and outside, you'll find the altar to Anashti Sul who gave us the ability to call back the dead to us.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

On the patio, you'll see a nice place to study arcane matters.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

But wait, we missed a room... Do you really want to go downstairs?
    [IMG]

Here is the place where I torture and dispatch some of my guests.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

My "guests" can witness the proceeds in the mirrors... And if they're unlucky enough, be left to rotting behind them...
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Care for a little bath of blood? It's very healthy and it makes the skin fair...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Here we are... done... But on second thought, I'm not sure I'll let you come out... Don't you want to remain amongst the remains?

Forum topic
    Layout File
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Blanchette's Burrow, Inn room, Temple Street (2 rooms), Test Server

Blanchette is a cute little ratonga. She's also a brigand, so when she found herself a home, it had to be concealed, and when she says "conceal", she means underground of course.
    Her house is located in Jade Tiger's Basic Inn room 3 (Temple Street - 2 rooms) on the Test Server under Blanchette (or on Storms under Whilhelmina). Large races may get stuck at time, I didn't test the house for them. (finished 21 september 2011) - Published in Hall of Fame under "Blanchette Burrow" or "Le Terrier de Blanchette"

When entering, it's hard to see that this place is really a house and not just a blocked rocky formation. But it seems a little rat is showing us the way in.
    [IMG]
    Cats beware! It seems a trap was set out for you unsuspecting lot *evil grin* !
    [IMG]

The underground garden is a good place to relax, read, or talk to fellow rodents.
    [IMG]
    There is a little fountain which brings needed water in the burrow.
    [IMG]

And the light of day may reach a little area, enclosed by hedges and trees. A vigilant dryad is ever watching this side entrance.
    [IMG]

A side tunnel in the wall opens to the real living area.
    [IMG]
    There is a bathtub to clean bloodstains and cheese crumbs, lightened up by a very nice mushroom (a candle is hidden within it)
    [IMG]

Near the bed, a table is set with books to read. Important books of course: A Freeport guide (always handy to have) and Fables on rats, written by Jean de La Fontaine.
    [IMG]

Most important part is, of course, beside the altar to Brell, the cellar. And of course, a ratonga cellar is full of ... cheese !
    [IMG]

And finally, as we're speaking about a ratonga AND a brigand, the burrow had to have an escape route. Above the bed is a door, and behind the door some teleport devices to escape in a hurry if a horde of unfriendly kerras or guards stumble on the entrance!
    [IMG]

Here was my nice little burrow. I hope you enjoyed it! Of course, ratongas are always welcome.

Forum topic
    Layout File
    Video
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Glory to Innoruuk, Whilhelmina, 7 Integrity Road, North Freeport (4 rooms), Storms Server

Hello everybody,
    Here is my lastest project (finished september the 25th 2012). When Erollisi rolled out, there was a massive bundle of house items, including a castellum set. I always loved the Castellum set and finally bought it, then bought some additionnal pieces to empty my SC wallet. House is 7 Integrity Road NFP, Storms Server, under Whilhelmina, and published in Hall of Fame under the name "Gloire à Innoruuk !".
    The idea was quite easy: I wanted to create a confortable house for a Tier'Dal female dedicated to Our Father Innoruuk, and simple. Classy but not over the top like my manor house posted above. A place to relax in peace and medidate on the virtues of hate.
    One additional thing must be said: I DO NOT WANT RATS IN MY HOUSE!!!

So, here we go. When you enter the house, you'll find yourself near a big ratonga trap (design by Jesdyr)! That way, if I plan on inviting people to my house for a dinner, I'll not stumble upon unwanted guests plundering my storage rooms!
    [IMG]
    The dining table itself is set for my occasional guests.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The door to the left brings to the library. In this setting, I can enjoy reading and working on arcane tomes. Sometimes, I also bring home some slaves to play a tune while I relax.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The room to the right is the bathroom and bedroom. The bathroom is confortable, with lots of jars filled with fragrant and costly oils.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The bedroom is massive and quite comfortable.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Upstairs is the place where I speak to Our Father. I can meditate for hours on a bench, thinking about Hate, about destroying our enemies, filling their hearts with dread and such. I can also service of worship with fellow Teir'Dals, to bask in the Glory of Innoruuk.
    Words on the back wall mean: "Glory to Innoruuk, father of us all" (us being female Teir'Dal)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

May Innoruuk bless you all!

Forum topic
    Layout File
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Haunted House #3 - Torture Room, Jade Tiger's Den Comfort Suite 10, Whilhelmina (Storms) or Blanchette (Test), East Freeport (4 rooms), Storms/test Server

Hello everybody !
    It's THAT time of the year again so I'll once more publish a haunted house! (October 11th 2012)
    This year haunted house is a one way house where you have to follow a specific order and get stuck in every room *evil grin*.
    I published the house on Test Server (Haunted House - Torture Room) and on Storms Server (Maison Hantée #3 - Salle de Torture). So yes, I duplicated the house. Every room has an onscreen message (in english on test, in french on live) and a book explaining what to do (in english on test, and BOTH in english and french on Storms, with translation of the onscreen message). See, I thought about you all and replicated the text in an easy to understand language if you don't have access to Test. To reach Storms, you need to click "US english" on the launcher, pick "EU Français" and launch. New chars and all, minimal patch of UI files and you're done. Part of the books text is reproduced below but additional clues can be found in the true books.
    Houses are located in Jade Tiger's Den Comfort Suite 10, under Whilhelmina (Storms) or Blanchette (Test)

On for the visit !

As you enter, you find yourself in front of a terrific sculpture of dragon bones, the kind of guardian creature that could eat you in a couple of seconds...
    Worse, torture devices can be seen behind it... No, you definatedly don't want to be there!
    [IMG]

But don't fret, there seems to be a perfect escape route to your right leading to a side door... You might still escape!
    [IMG]

Guess it wasn't the escape route you planned?

Admit it! You're stuck in there! Yes, stuck with all the bones of the previous prisonners who had the stupid idea of visiting this house!

What will you do now? Hope to be able to reach the air duct way above? No way to do that... and even if you could, it wouldn't help you...

No, you'll only be able to rot there with all the others, until only your bones remain.
    [IMG]

Going from a prison to a cemetary... Now THAT wasn't the escape route planned! All this jumping around to find yourself in a coffin with a skeleton!

Now to look around... what do we have...
    A barred door of course...
    Coffins...
    [IMG]
    Skeletons...
    Graves...
    An altar to Anashti'Sul...

Mmmh, isn't that a window above the altar? Perhaps... with a bit of luck...
    [IMG]

From the prison, to the cemetary and now the torture room? With an evil necromancer cuting down zombies in pieces?
    Time to get out of there!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Hey... Let me think... This is a tapestry close to the door, perhaps just running to it would work, I don't trust jumping around with a necromancer that could spot me at any time!
    [IMG]

Previous haunted houses: Haunted House #1, Haunted House #2.
    Forum topic
    Layout File
  7. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Lugorey's house, Gorowyn Standards, Storms server

Here is a house that is finished since quite some time already (12/30/2010). I thought I would give you a tour of it. - Published in Hall of Fame under "Loft de Lugorey"

When you enter the house, you see a very red room. You need to know that Lugorey is a shadowkight. Drowning in blood all day long, he just feels way more comfortable in a nice little red place.

[IMG]

Looking back to the door, you'll see that all door frames are topped by mirrors.
    [IMG]

To the right is a little study. Lugorey may love blood, but he's also a scholar and, most important, a sage. Books must be close at hand and a desk is a must have. He also likes to paint and design maps and new armors to don while fighting.
    [IMG]

To the right is the way to the bedroom
    [IMG]

And here is the bedroom, a nice place to rest after destroying ennemies in the name of Innoruuk.
    [IMG]

In the far room, a carousel adorns the place. It's a nice place to rest and dream while in a saddle or try new sword moves from horseback.
    [IMG]
    Back to the entrance we go !
    [IMG]

And on to the dining room ! Lots of books are avaible here, if one wants to do some study there too.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Here we are, I hoped you all liked it!

Forum topic
    Layout File
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Tinkering hiding a druid's lair, Odeane, Gorowyn, Timorous Heights (manor), Storms server

Some years ago, after the first Tinkerfest, I decided to start creating a tinkering house in the house type with the best setting in my opinion, the gorowyn houses (finished the 26th of august 2012). We could only have one house, so I picked my only gorowyn char without a house, aka, my Druid.
    The basement is a perfect grotto, so I decided to mix tinkering and greenery. Odeane, my evil warden, decided to hide her private lair behind a tinkering mask. She built a pipe organ, a bar, and several contraptions, including a green portal leading to her grotto. The grotto itself is the place where she meditates and pray to her evil god, asking him to put fear in the heart of her enemies, in the middle of a dark maze.
    The house can be found on Storms Server, Timorous Heights, under Odeane. - Published in Hall of Fame under "Bricolage cachant l'antre d'un druide"

On for the pics!

Here is the entrance with a tinkered pipe organ.
    [IMG]

To the left is the bar, where you can drink with your gnomish friends.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Outside is the balcony with an open bar and restaurant. You can even park your tinkered disk on the side.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The right path from the entrance leads to the portal room where several mechanical replicas are waiting on pedestals.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    The portal itself. The roadmarker tells the visitor that he really shouldn't cross this unstable portal. There are evil things behind, and even *shudders* greenery! (yes, the name of the house and the post are there to tell players that they should cross the portal)
    [IMG]

Upstairs, after a rotating staircase, is the work room and the bedroom. To the left are all kind of forges.
    [IMG]
    To the right is the workroom... and it seems there's a weird contraption that allows to create gears!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The bedroom is confortable in a mechanized way. Some flowers are growing outside the window, and it seems some crept in... or through the portal... There was a flower at the door, and now there's this weird plant on the floor!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

If you go back and dare to step through the portal, you'll find yourself in the traditionnal slug-covered stairway, leading to a creepy cemetary.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The back door leads to a maze where Odeane likes to rest and pray. Here's the entrance:
    [IMG]
    One of the dead ends:
    [IMG]

In the center of the maze, stands the altar of Cazic Thule, in the middle of a Druid ring...
    [IMG]

An eerie feeling clouds the place and we won't stay longer to avoid disturbing the druid.
    I hoped you liked this house!

Forum topic
    Layout File
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Whilhelmina's Night of the Dead contest house, 1 Marche des Morts, Neriak, Storms server

Hello, here is the house I did for the NoTD contest (10/26/2010). As you may know, this contest was made on Test Copy server (original house under Wilhelmina). We had to buy this specific house and we could you use up to 300 items in it, bought from a special merchant who had only a finite number of items. I recreated this house on Storms, using my original layout. - Published in Hall of Fame under "Maison Hantée"

As you enter the manor, you'll see a pretty normal abandonned house with chairs covered by linens and spiders crawling in the corners. If you look closer, you may notice that eyes are looking at you from the depth of the stonewalls and that the sculpture on the wall is a bit creepy.
    [IMG]
    But turning back, you may notice some strange things... Like the fact that the staircase is in truth a coffincase... Or like the remains of the last adventurer that went to this house. He wrote some notes in a journal in front of him, warning those who follow of what awaits them... In fact those were the remains of a young man who foolishly decided, during the festivities of the Night of the Deads, to try and find an old manor house lost in the woods, its back to a cliff face. At first he was only surprised to see green eary light still giving illumination to the room but he was daring enough to enter... and he found himself trapped. He didn't saw the coffin stairway at first actually. Foolish youth!
    [IMG]

If you make your way to the kitchen, you'll see, well, a nice well supplied room... But you might notice, as the adventurer before you, that some things are a bit out of place... Eyes jars for example, or viscous things crawling on the floor...
    [IMG]
    Or even a stew made of eyeballs in a corner...
    [IMG]

If you go up the coffincase, you'll find the cosy bedroom of the manor owner... And his pet...
    [IMG]
    Some notes on the table may be of good advice: don't go downstairs! It seems that the previous owner of the house was experimenting strange device on captured and tormented halflings or men. Our poor fellow was so scared at that point that he ran down the coffin stairway, realised in the middle of it that it was coffins, fell away and was greated by a nice hellhound that sent him tumbling back to the laboratory...
    [IMG]

aaaaaah, now you did it! You went downstairs and now you won't be able to remember anything but this mad torture room with the remains of a tortured halfling and other prisonners bound to the wall and eaten away by cave rats.
    [IMG]
    Not to mention the lab of the mad scientist who dwelt there! It seems he had a great experience gowing on and that the chained prisonners were still living when he tried it... Eaten alive by rats, what a sad ending!
    [IMG]

If you go back upstairs, you'll find a creepy cemetary. There is a massive tomb in front of the altar of Anashti'Sul... Do you think the owner of this house will come back from the dead? Our fellow but dead adventurer was certain he would... Perhaps because of the baying of the hellhound at night.
    [IMG]
    On the side, tombs of previous adventurers or experimental subjects are starting to crumble on the lichen-covered ground... Our poor fellow wasn't even burried there. How did he died, trapped in the house? I don't know, but he was becoming raving mad in the end.
    [IMG]

We finished our tour of this haunted house. I hope you liked it and I hope you'll not die in its walls.
    Be carefull, the doors through the stonewalls are a bit tricky to go through. You shouldn't get stuck (if you do, use the /house command) but stick to the right wall when coming up the cave and go straigth at the center from the cemetary.

Here are the player-written books. This Note is found upstairs on the mad scientist desk.

[IMG]

This is the Journal of the unlucky adventurer that died in the house.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Forum topic
    Everseek video
    Layout File
  10. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Fire and Ice, Shilah, Neriak manor (2 Walk of the Dead), Storms Server

Hello all,
    I finally finished today (08/13/2011!) a house started years ago, Frostfell 2008 if I remember well. I was thrilled by the addition of brand new ice furnitures then and thought it would go well with the Neriak theme. It went well indeed, but after doing most of the house, I ran out of ideas and let the project drop before creating the entrance and the basement.
    I finally decided to make it a "fire" themed room and started working on it... when the addition of another room behind it crept on Test... What to do with it? I thought about a vampiric room but wasn't happy with the idea... Then balconny and layout came in. I gathered statues last Frostfell, decided for a checkboard icy entrance and finally had THE idea. I would make a giant fireplace in my new room (this room is layout intensive).

So here it is at last! Note that Shilah is a defiler so there are a couple of creepy things around, like an altar to Bertoxxulous and skull sconces in the stairways.

Most of the house is done "old-style", by hand. I only added a couple things with the layout in it (icy tiles on fishtank and snow tile in bathroom). I asked myself if I would remove the ice dividers and put ice tiles in place but it was already fine as it was so I didn't change the house. The ice became more "see-through" at a time but it was perfect for the theme. I love the old-style fridge. Hehe, it was "THE" fridge that everyone wanted at the time.

Published in Hall of Fame under "Feu et Glace"

When you enter, you'll find yourself in an icy entrance. The owner of the room waits at times for her visitors on a cold and massive throne.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

To the right you'll find a cold dining room, but hopefully the hot spiced wine will keep you warm.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

To the left is a little workroom... It seems a little dragon is kinda hoping to break the ice and catch some fish!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Upstairs is a nice bathroom with a nice bath of steaming water.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Next room is a confortable (but cold) bedroom. It seems another little dragon took residence in a nice little icy bed... But be careful, Bertoxxulous is watching you !
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

If you go through the tapestry, you'll find yourself on a nice balcony overlooking the city. It's cold but not snowing today!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

It's cold isn't it?
    But if you go downstairs it's not the same at all... You'll find yourself in a blazing room full of blazing critters... And if you're lucky (or not?) you may see also that the two dead trees in the corners sometime blaze to life and are covered in fire eyes!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Behind the next tapestry is a very very big roaring fireplace.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

I really hope that you're less cold now!

Forum topic
    Layout File
  11. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Sylunia's Restaurant, Willow wood inn, Storms Server

Here is a very old house I did a long time ago (04/03/2011). I can't find sceenshots of the first house sadly.
    Sylunia is a carebear High Elf provisionner. Back in the days before RoK, she was the one that gained all my money through the broker, so she crafted at home, on her cooking stove, with nice music around (old music boxes on a shelve). So I designed her a kitchen, added in the stoves when the recipes were added. At first there was a nice bed in a corner (the old ironwood pink one hehe).
    A while later, I scrapped the bed. Having a bed in a kitchen is kinda weird, isn't it?
    When the second room was added, I removed the table in my kitchen room and moved everything in the second one. So now we have an old style pre-RoK kitchen in a room and a restaurant in the other. I used the layout editor to move a bit the candy canes when it launched but everything else was more or less in place.
    Published in Hall of Fame under "Restaurant des Saules"

So, here we are.

When you enter the house, you'll see a kitchen to your left and a display of pastries to your right.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Another look on the kitchen
    [IMG]

A little storeroom on the back side...
    [IMG]

Closer look on the pastries display
    [IMG]

Entering the dining room
    [IMG]
    left table
    [IMG]
    back of the room
    [IMG]
    Right table and another pastries display and wine table.
    [IMG]

I hoped you enjoyed this little tour.

Forum topic
    Layout File
  12. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Leucosia's House, 2 Lucie Street, South Qeynos (4 rooms), Test Server

Leucosia is an Erudite Conjuror. She lives currently in Lucie Street in South Qeynos and she made herself a nice, confortable house, some place to relax and learn after working on house items or sending her pet destroy some enemies. - Published in Hall of Fame under "Leucosia's House"

Her entrance is a place of light and relaxation. Carpets cover the floor and bookcases are set along the walls and hanging from the ceiling. Cushions are set in a corner to eat or read and, across the room, a little bar is set to drink a bit.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

One can also grab a book and go outside to read, where a waterfall endlessly falls and creates a relaxing music of water.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The basement is a trophy room of sorts, and displays some nice weapons, gems, bottles of perfume and other odd ends.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Above, the bedroom is a place to relax, study and sleep while the magical piano is playing sweet entrancing music.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Here we are. I hope you liked this nice little home.

If you visit it and you're a ratonga, beware. There is a displacer cat named Ratchaser who, of course, chases rats. There is a little magical gazer nearby, named Rattransformer who is speciallized in an interesting area: he turns captured ratongas into little purple or pink orbs. That's a very very nice way to get rid of the little pests of course. He already transformed 2 of them and you may see Pickett and Cloudrat roam the house in nice glowing forms!

Forum topic
    Layout File
    Video
  13. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Whilhelmina NoTD contest house, 8 Lucie Street, South Qeynos (4 rooms), Storms

Hello hello,
    Here is this year Haunted House (23 october 2011). I decided to go with a traditionnal haunted house, something worn and dusty. The house is located at 8 Lucie Street, South Qeynos, Storms Server, under Whilhelmina. - Published in Hall of Fame under "Maison Hantée #2"
    Here we go!

Upon entering, you'll find yourself in a dining room that could have been a nice place a long time ago but is now dusty and cold. The food still on the table as long ago rotten and is preyed upon by rats. The kitchen is on the side, a very simple one, and worn, like everything else. Some things do seem odd though, like this big painting with a skeleton as the central part and those evil eyes looking at us from a doorway...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Outside, the once fair garden is overrun by giant pumpkins that were never harvested. Some more pumpkins are lighting the whole bleak area.
    [IMG]

Through the banners, we can reach stairs covered in cobwebs.[IMG]

The room upstairs is both a bedroom and a laboratory. Some alchemist flasks are still around, some fallen to the floor. The books on the desk are a bit creepy, covered by green bubbles and greenish tints. The bed is bleak and lacking any kind of warmth. The curtains are moth-eaten, burned and the pots and urns broken... Bleak place indeed!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

But what was this entrance below, from where red eyes were surveying the room? Another spidery stair... Down this time... A redish light...
    Wow! That's a creepy room! It seems the owner of the house wasn't only interested in strange lab experiments but was keeping a room full of prisonners, now dessicated and reduced to bones. The remains of those fellows are even buried in a corner... And... Wait! What is this smell? This greenish cloud? Yuck! A troll zombie is still roaming around! Time to flee the house I suppose!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

I hope you were able to flee fast and weren't eaten by the zombie. If not, see you soon, in another house... less haunted I hope!

Forum topic
    Layout File
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Kingdom of Candies, Hamfast, 2 Lucie Street, South Qeynos (4 rooms), Storms Server

Hello everybody.
    I just finished the house of Hamfast (september the 1st 2012), our family woodworker and horrifying halfling. My husband designed the char and his roleplay: he's a halfling that love candies and dreams of being eaten. Sadly, nobody wants to do it, because he would be very bad for the health, eating only candies and all. 100% sugar and jumjum. He knows very well the Temple of Life as he's going there all the time after severing part of himself to cook it in honey. Go figure.
    I designed a perfect house for him, and I'll let him present it as he wishes to.

The house can be found in South Qeynos, 2 Lucie Street, under Hamfast, Storms Server. Published in Hall of Fame under "Au Royaume des Bonbons". You can access Storms by clicking "US english" in your launcher and changing it to EU Français.

Hello, my name is Hamfast Sucredorge (candycane) and I'm a Candy Elemental. Well, I dream of being one. I hope, one day, the powers of Norrath will deem me worthy of wearing this title (or Elemental de Bonbon in french).
    A talented decorator helped me create the perfect house for me, a house made of gingerbread, with kitchen, yummy bed and every candy that could be found on Norrath! Come visit with me!

When you enter, you'll find yourself in the dining room. Tables are set with some food and cakes. The chimney should be set to "douces visions" of course, to let the smell of candies fill even more the air!
    The chairs are very comfortable gumdrops.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

When you open the back door, you'll find yourself in the patio. You can seat around a marvellous chocolate fountain and eat... what? candies of course! What a question!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

If you go back and take the curtain to the right, you'll go down into the storage room and kitchen. There, you'll find a big mincer (to mince my legs if you want to eat me in a pie! yesyes, you can!). To the right is the oven and cooking devices. To the back is the storage of drinks, apples, fruits and perfumed sugar for the last device...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    and the last device is... the coton candy machine! (thanks Cloud for the clouds!)
    [IMG]

The left handed curtain leads upstairs. One quick word on the "staircases". Qeynos doesn't offer real hobbit holes, so my decorator tried to create a perfect hobbit hole out of a ridiculous human house. The rooms are not perfectly round, neither are the staircases, but they tend to it, so any halfling can feel at home!
    [IMG]

Upstairs is the bedroom. The bed is, of course, made with candies and the cussions and quilts are filled with coton candy even if it doesn't show. PERFECT if you are hungry during the night!
    There is a massive display of every candy, fruits and cakes available on Norrath. Except some really creepy ones from night of the dead, they fill me with dread!
    (decorator note: sadly, it's not possible to climb on the bed due to the invisible walls around the curtains).
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Here we are!
    I hope you liked it! Feel free to visit and eat some candies. Making them is nearly as good as eating them!

[IMG]

Forum topic
    Layout File
  15. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Noctal's House, Aerie Kolmas, Storms Server

Here is a house I made for a friend (05/05/2010). This house had to be redone with the addition of a balcony. Here's the new version.

His character, named Noctal, is some kind of epicurean. He likes building his body through martial arts, working at a forge but also playing with friend and having the life of a wealthy young one. The customer choosed the red house items to decorate and choose what each room would be.
    This house was revisited after the addition of the balcony. I had to swap 2 rooms (bedroom and forge). Two nice barmaid were added too. I fixed a couple of flickering carpets too along the way.

Entrance of the house
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

To the left, the Library
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Upstairs is the Armory and fighting room
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

When you go down, you first reach a bar
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Gaming room
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  16. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Music Room
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Upstairs from the entrance is now a bedroom.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And from the bedroom, you'll reach a beautiful balcony where our friend Noctal "entertains" his (female) guests.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    I hope you liked this tour !

Forum topic
    Layout File
  17. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

House of Events, Ludahnya, Aerie Kolmas, Kelethin, Test Server (Duplicated on Storms server under Whilhelmina)

Here is a project I finished just today (06/19/2011). - Published in Hall of Fame under "House of Events" (on both servers)
    When Frostfell started, I thought "what will you do with all those live events items you grind just in case"? And so the House of Events project was born... I decided to create a house with one room for each live event. As I needed 6 rooms, I went with the Kelethin houses (I don't like Gorowyn much and Neriak was too dark). Ludahnya being a cute little fae and all, her NoTD room isn't very creepy!

When you enter, you'll see the room dedicated to world events. At first I wanted to do only a little bar type area with the claymore and other anniversary items, but the new spires and druid ring items are too cute not to use them, so I finally went with a blue theme. It seems a DIRTY bruch is coming in from luclin too clean up the room.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

If you take the ramp upstairs, you'll reach the Frostfell area. At first you'll see a warm room with a feast on the table.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Through the candy cane door, you'll reach the icy balcony from where Santa Glug is preparing to depart.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Coming back to the entrance and taking to the left, you'll reach Erollisi day room.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Upstairs is the Bristlebane day room. I had some troubles with that room as we have only a few number of items that seem relevant to Bristlebane. I finally checked the Plane of Mischief images and blended some rooms within my own. I mixed the black & white, upside down, and chessboard rooms to make a single one... So an upside down chessboard in a 2-coloured room.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Downstairs is, as expected, the bar dedicated to Brell and Brew Day.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

To the left is the door to Tinkerfest room, where a strange little mechanic gnome is constructing some kind of metal monsters *shudders*.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And finally, to the right, is ... hum ... "creepy" Night of the Dead... Ludahnya will explain to you that what every one is calling a "torture table" is in fact a table for creating sugary skulls... yeah yeah...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

We're done! I hope you enjoyed the tour!

Forum topic
    Layout File
    Video
  19. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Ixilian, Aerie Khollo, Kelethin (4 rooms), Storms Server

Here is the home I made for my Carpenter (05/05/2010). I don't linke her much, being a Fae and all, but I thought she deserved a true carebear house with lots of flowers and pink candles... I don't like it much, it's too "fluff" for me, so I don't know if I really made it in the right way... Let me know ! - Published in Hall of Fame under "Demeure d'une Fae"
    Here it is

Entrance
    [IMG]
    With a bar
    [IMG]
    Doorway to the music room
    [IMG]

The music room
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Entrance of the Garden
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Santa's presents in a corner
    [IMG]
    The pool
    [IMG]
    Altar to Domino!
    [IMG]

Entrance of the Bedroom
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    The bed
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

All Hail Domino ! Goddess of Tradeskill !
    [IMG]

Forum topic
    Layout File
  20. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Orange and Gold, Whilhelmina, Valor Homestead, Halas (2 rooms), Storms Server

Here is my latest finished house (24th june 2012). You'll find it on the leaderboards (Hall of Fame) under "Orange et Or" or in Halas, Valor Homestead, Whilhelmina, Storms Server
    It's horrific, ghastly, and the epithom of bad taste. That being said, it was a random project I started last october when I saw the yellow and orange tiles in Night of the Deads. I wondered what it would look like to tile a house in orange and yellow, so I tried it. It's my only halas house and, as usual, I didn't want to totally hide the artwork, so I tried to retain the wooden boards.I thought about tiling the stone pillar with gold coin tiles but went against it in the end.
    I then tried to get everything that I knew to be golden or orangish and tried to make it feel like a house. I had some station cash bought quite some time ago to get rid off before quiting so I also got a bunch of gold marble items.
    It's hard on the eyes and I wouldn't live there for sure.
    On for the visit!

As you enter, you'll find yourself in front of a table set on a pedestal.
    [IMG]

To your left is a small kitchen with a storage room under the ramp up.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

To your right is a small sitting area wher you can look at the snowflakes falling outside while enjoying the warm and sunny feeling of the house.
    [IMG]

A ramp leads upwards to the bedroom.
    [IMG]

The massive bed is close to a fire, 'cause one wouldn't want to get cold in there (if it's even possible).
    [IMG]

Behind the screens you'll find a nice bath and everything to clad yourself in garish colours.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Here we are. I'm including the layout file below, feel free to use it if you want to tile a Halas house, finding the right numbers for the ramp wasn't really easy.
    I hope you liked it as much as I loathe the colours of the place! *snickers*

Forum topic
    Layout File