Which Scout

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Ionscout, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Ionscout New Member

Hello all,
    Im looking to start fresh on HoF. I plan to play a scout class this time (Non-bard). Fun for me is grouping every night and raiding on weekends. With that in mind id like a scout that is high DPS and sought in groups and raids reasonably well.

Thanks!
  2. Airros Active Member

Do you want an EZ-Mode or Hard Mode Scout class?
  3. Vokan Well-Known Member

He's probably decided by now.
  4. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Im afraid you'd waste your time on a scout if you dont have the ethereal runes. No point playing scout without them atm.

Game need more brigands tho. If you only care about dps then play a predator or beastlord
    Ucarenyes and Montag like this.
  5. Munchiez New Member

If your going to play a scout, go Beastlord they are so broken, no other scouts can keep up. 3 xpacs and running as the top DPS.
  6. Entropy Well-Known Member

Son, show me on the doll where the beastlord touched you.
    Snikkety, Tharrakor and Crastinal like this.
  7. Ucarenyes Member

BTW why Brigand is on high demand? I can see other class has similar debuff and with Ascension class dmg type is no longer a problem. I am a pew--pew-pew-every-30-sec Brig and would like to see if ppl need this :)
  8. Munchiez New Member

Entropy why again did you scrap the warlock in exchange for the Beastlord?
  9. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Brigs debuff mit of all dmg types and they do it good. They were also given several combat mit debuffs including the ability to spec for extra combat mit debuff on dmg poisons. You could always notice that you had a brigand in your grp on your overall dps.
  10. Dabb Active Member

def go Brig, and be good at it, you will always have a raid seat :)