Which Pet?

Discussion in 'Conjuror' started by ARCHIVED-KempThinker, Aug 10, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-KempThinker Guest

So far I have Fire/Earth and am told I can go quest for a God to give me a Diety pet. Which is best for what? Are Diety pet's worth it? If so Which God is best?
  2. ARCHIVED-Puck Guest

As far as pets go, there is only one pet, and that is the Fire Magician. The Scout pet totally sucks and the Earth tank pet is good enough, but most of the time you will be using the Fire pet. Earth tanks, Fire DPS's, Air is worthless. Some players are on a personal quest to make the Air pet (also called Scout pet) useful, but the bottom line is the Air pet is just not worth being on your hotbar.
    Deity pets are really nothing more than buffs. It's a visible pet that follows you IN ADDITION to your Conjuror pet and gives you a buff. These you can get at Lvl 55 I believe. Might be 60. As far as deity, again there is only one choice: Solusek Ro. That goes for all non-Necro Mages. (in which case I would choose Bertoxx) Stat increases, arguably the best deity nuke in the game, right now it seems every class is jumping on the Solusek Ro bandwagon, but this deity really does fit the Conjuror well.