Which merc is best for a warden

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by jbrock, Jan 24, 2020.

1. jbrock New Member

I am not sure if there is a post somewhere that shows the best merc to be paired with a specific class.

I am curious if I am utilizing the best for my class, 112 warden.

I am currently using Daeron Ashenwing who is a monk. He has been pretty good but I barely notice his dps and he rarely keeps aggro lol.
  2. morderir Active Member

after level 100 , merc dps is non existant.( fury 120 here) . i havent used tank merc for a long time , so cant tell if they can still hold aggro enough. i usualy use heal merc when i need some added security but most of the time i use a coercer merc for dealing with mana drain/problem.
  3. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

I am using a bit of DPS from my mercenary. The trick is to give my mercenary gear with WDB and DPS on each piece.
    ACT reports that my merc is doing something like 10% of all damage. It is not much, but it is handy sometimes when I am busy drinking coffee :)
    Breanna likes this.
  4. jbrock New Member

Thanks for the tip, the prelude event to get to Luclin had some bosses with the mana drain that was driving me nuts. Thankfully I read somewhere that the Warden healing tree was modified to give a good mana feeding buff which helped me greatly. So ill look into switching to a coercer to use for buffs.
  5. morderir Active Member

tip : you can reforge mercenary equipment ( even accolade) for dps;). and if you really need to spend your hard gained plat, you can even infuse it...
  6. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

About Mana drain. Ascension Etherealist has a nice ability to regenerate Mana once in a while.