Which level 10 ability should I get?

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Leviathan, Jun 16, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Leviathan Guest

I know this isn't amazingly important but I wanted to know what other, more experienced dirges thought. I'm a barbarian dirge (strange choice, I know, but you love it.) and hit 10 recently. I, obviously, have a choice to make as to which level 10 ability I take. I'm torn between Tundra Slam and Defender of Everfrost. Tundra Slam is a good CC ability which knocksdown, stuns, interrupts, and blurs vision of the target. Defender of Everfrost adds 1% to melee crit, 1% chance to double strike, and +5 to parry. To me, both seem a solid choice for a dirge due to the fact that Tundra Slam adds good utility (which is what a dirge is mainly for) but Defender of Everfrost could help out DPS wise. So what do all the lovely dirges think?
  2. ARCHIVED-MXGinge Guest

eventually youll get both unless you plan to stop playing your dirge at 19. youll most likely be 20 in a few days if not sooner. honestly id flip a coin and get the other at 20.
  3. ARCHIVED-duuf Guest

+5 to parry is nice at any level but at level 10 should be huge for defense and the dps bumps are helpful.
    I would take Defender, Just make sure parry and defense skills are maxed
    Duubard
  4. ARCHIVED-Leviathan Guest

Wow! Can't believe I forgot about hitting the same choice again at 20. I apologize wholeheartedly for the silly question. I suppose allowing synapses in my brain to form prior to acting would help this issue tremendously. Thanks for the replies!