which "god" to choose for a warlock

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by juliette06, Nov 2, 2017.

1. juliette06 Member

i cannot take bertoxxulous because i am not evil but good (queynos)
    'the man who gives the quest does not even talk to me:(
    i chose solusek ro but i am not sure ..that is a good choice
    any idea to help for a good choice?
  2. Kashue Member

A Good Warlock?? I guess they must be a Neutral class. When i imagine a Warlock, i just think of death, decay and dark & evil intent. Mwahahahahahaha!!! <Vincent Price laugh>

Honestly though, It really doesn't matter anymore which Deity you choose. I won't say that the miracles are all useless, but they haven't scaled very well with the rest of the game since their inception.

If you are in it for the Lore, then I guess yes, Bert would probably fit in really nicely with a Lock. You could always betray to evil, pick up Bert, then betray back to good. If you have enough loyalty tokens, you could do it pretty easily!

Ka$h
  3. Cheesenabber Active Member

So, going by the wiki as to who is available, if you are talking thematically and don't want to betray and become "evil" aligned, I'd choose Karana or Tunare. Be the part of nature that is death/decay to make way for renewal. I'm sure someone more familiar with Norrath specific lore could say why this might be wrong, but it what I think of for "good" warlocks.

For mechanics wise, yeah, none of them are great or make a huge difference right now. Karana does have a miracle to rez though, if you like to play with groups/a few friends.
  4. Bhayar Well-Known Member

The one true god is...Potency. Pray at the altar frequently.