Which faction is Sinking Sands is best to grind first?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Liral, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Liral Active Member

As an altaholic who never really played to get to the end game content I never truly did the faction grind for Sinking Sands. So I am curious if people have an opinion on which is best to go with Blades, Coin or Truth for faction to start with. I know at some point you want to have maxed all three for a quest but is there a suggested order?
  2. MichaelBB New Member

Coin. There's a repeatable that is quick and easy, delete quest until you get: 'Manifest Error.' Do that until you have 10k faction (+) and she'll give you a quest to find someone, then do 'manifest error' one more time. Head to Maj'Dul and go to the coin house and talk to the npc as you enter the door and complete his first quest. After that, head back to Sinking Sands and go to Camp D'Sas (on the map for carpet travel) and talk to Majah L'Asi until you reach 40k faction (repeat 4-5 times?). You do not have to do this for every tradeskill. Once you complete the faction for one toon, all the books/scrolls are heirloom. Save yourself some time and use a toon that is high dps and run speed. I did it on a trouby and took about 5-6 hrs with breaks.
  3. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

You can also level faction quickly by mowing down members of opposing factions, looting their coins and turning them in.
  4. Somedude Active Member

Never really found any of the factions to be worth the time.
    Sixgauge likes this.
  5. Liral Active Member

Thanks for the replies.
  6. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

For crafters, the advanced recipe books can be worth it. But yea, that's about it lol.
  7. Somedude Active Member

Yeah, I'm not sure its worth. I could earn the coin to buy them on the broker faster.