Which court in Majdul?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kalika, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Kalika Well-Known Member

One has an specific instance that can be repeated each hour with some chance for decent loot, not sure which one since all have a specific instance used for the main quest of Majdul era, but one of court instance is better as far as i remember.
  2. Castles Active Member

any rewards given now are not of much value. back in the day i went Coin due to how i played my toon, but the only real benefit i recall is an additional bind point...
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If you want to do the complete Maj'Dul experience, you do all the Courts one at a time through all their quests. The reward was (at the time) a really spiffy ring.
    Twyla, Forestchild and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Their all whatever, if you want. Do the ring of fate at the same time and collect the recipes/house items as you complete each house up to cap faction. Coin I think has the repeatable for 60 fabled, but 70 adorns are basically useless now and soon 80 will be too with SF coming up~
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I always do this line for the house that you can buy at the end of the Peacock club.
    Twyla likes this.
  6. Kalika Well-Known Member

Ok i will go for coin, i may get Ro Residency but i doubt i will have time for 3 factions and anyway nobody is doing lvl 60 raid anymore.
  7. Castegyre Well-Known Member

I tend to get all three done. It's a bit trickier to do at level without having stacks of coins to pass around, but it's doable.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Momo Well-Known Member

Oh no - I totally missed out on this! How could that happen oO Could you guys give me a pointer please?
  9. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

10. Momo Well-Known Member

I did the timeline - but I missed where I can by a house at the end of it?
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I cannot remember if its the luxury home or what its called honestly. I bought mine over by where Barakis spawns up the little hill and there are tents and such just outside the door. Its the largest home you can purchase in Maj'Dul and you have to have completed the Peacock Club timeline first.

It has a bunch of rooms, mostly large and medium, then there is an outside area where you can look down on the Sinking Sands, you can also do a break out from here and get access to a lot of that area.
    Twyla and Rhodris like this.
  12. Momo Well-Known Member

Aah, thank you for clearing this up for me. I live there already, I just needed something like 40k faction with one of the courts to buy it though. Seems they dropped the requirements. I totally love it there, especially the lethal stairs just outside my balcony :D
  13. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Court of Tears has the repeatable hourly quests. One of the rewards is coins for the other courts for faction.
  14. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You can do the Court of Tears quests when allied with any of the other courts.
  15. Argosunited Well-Known Member

right .... why are you telling me this?