Which adornment stat should I go for?

Discussion in 'Shadowknight' started by ARCHIVED-Nekroghoul, Jan 24, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Nekroghoul Guest

So I have the Far Seas Strategic Vol II gear and the Forgemasters gear. Still have the crappy sundered chest piece from the Paineel quests. Have all my adornments done except the charm slots and my haste is at 60 and ability mod is at 330. Which would be the better adornment for the charm slots, haste or heightened power? I am using a two hander (Stoic GS of Oppression, with adjusted damage 1929 - 8779 and adjusted delay 4.3). My multi-attack is at 112.2, so not concerned about dumping points into that at this time.
    Thanks.
  2. ARCHIVED-Umub Guest

Generally speaking, Multi-Attack > just about anything else including Haste and especially ability modifier for increased DPS. Since Multi-Attack isn't capped at 100% adding MA is probably your best bet. For Haste I always throw in Swift Attack early in the fight and again the next time it's up.
    To give you an idea, my SK in Ry'gor armor and heroic/x2 jewelry has approx 275 MA self-buffed (and my ranger has almost 500). Beyond even adornments, there is quite a bit of gear with +25-30 DPS mod that can be converted into multi-attack as well.
    By the way, if you can afford it, an easy way to see which is better for your toon is try it out with ACT. You could buy a fairly cheap +Haste adorn, run ACT with auto attack only running to see what DPS you average (ideally doing with a training duming 3-4 times to get a good average). Then buy a fairly cheap +MA adorn and do it again.
  3. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

MA. Stuff just melts. I like having a superior heal adorn on my shield, my primary weapon and my bow, too.