Where on Feerrott?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Leloes, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Carynn Well-Known Member

At level 110 or after the new expac drops with new expac rares and shinies, possibly. At her level, not a chance.

Probably wise to get the sub, roll on Kaladim for a shiny/harvester, and sell on that broker. You can still buy krono there for under 100p. People buy mastercrafted plate/chain armor there regularly, too, and can money selling those.
    Dude likes this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have the maximum number of prestige homes on Cyrrena and more that I cannot claim unless they take pity on me and raise the limit. Most of them are empty so I am not contributing to lag by having them stuffed to the gills with hoards of items. And there are more prestige houses I would love to get but I do not want to relinquish ones I have to get more. So I am in a catch 22 as Cyrrena is the house collector. Please DBG devs, take pity on the house collector and raise the limit!!!!

I always keep my selling house separate from the house I use to place my treasured house items in.
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I also thought of this when I was replying to Gero but you could also do this, so I will link the response to Gero here for you, you and Gero could do this together:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-xp-and-t-rex-looking-meathooks.591737/page-2
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It would depend on how much time you spend harvesting. My shiny seller makes around a million a week. My harvester makes about 500K. Krono prices have dropped to around 7Mp on Maj'Dul.

When the new expansion hits,for the first couple of weeks, people will be paying insanely high prices for rares and shinies from the new content. That will taper off, and then shinies from heroic instances will become the big sellers.

But truthfully, if you have some higher level toons, mentor down and run old heroic zones and sell those shinies. They don't fly off the shelves, but if you run a couple of old 90+ heroic zones that you can easily solo every now and then, those shinies can sell for ~10Kp each, depending on what it is exactly. With leveling happening, people will want shinies because collections are quests.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

In other words, she shouldn't count on this to regularly supply enough plat to buy krono every month.
    Cyrrena, Carynn and Breanna like this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You can though if you supplement with other things. The Essence of Magic still sell for a lot of money and nobody is there, I found 3 last week. I would guess the one from CD sells for a lot as well, I have never seen that one. People still need to upgrade spells and still need the rares for that. Tinkering can pull in a lot of plat, if you max out that skill and keep your broker stocked, even with low level items like gnomish divining rods, totems of the otter and such you will have trouble keeping them on your broker. There are ways, even soloing and not living in the game I was able to do it without making the game a full time job or taking the fun out of it. But it depends on what you want to do and choose to do.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I'm supporting 14 toons this way, but I pay money for my subscription.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.