Where is the guild recipe vendor I purchased

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ghostyfreak, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Ghostyfreak New Member

I bought this amenity on test but it has not appeared in my guild hall on the test server.. What am I missing, I even searched all the guild storage capacities and my character's inventory. Nothing. What did I do wrong? The mannequin should be there, correct?
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

If it shows purchased in the window, you can right click it and return it to its default location. Where that location is varies with the GH, but normally its near the entrance I believe..
  3. Chikkin Well-Known Member

which guild hall do you have?

These amenities do not appear in your bags, but on the floor of the guild hall in default location.
    In case of larger halls like Qey/FP T3 or T4 the default points is deeper in, in main room, not at the entrance.
    Hartsmith likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If yoiu have placed furniture at the amenity spawn location you may not be able to see the new amenity.

In the Qeynos T1 GH, the spawn point is about 10m in from the guild door.
  5. Ghostyfreak New Member

I did assume it should appear in the first room. Yes, it's just a qeynos guild hall. I looked in both side rooms, nothing there. *sigh* I've been playing in EQ2 for years and years, I feel so stupid about some things.
    Okay I really am stupid. I found him under my guild's harvesting trunk. To be fair though, he could've yelled for help. Thanks to all who responded!
    Juraiya, Hartsmith, Breanna and 2 others like this.