Where is sub class forum?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-hisawat, Feb 13, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-hisawat Guest

Mmmmmm, where is sub class forum for each trade skills? I can't find them anywhere.
  2. ARCHIVED-Nuhus Guest

Gone - low traffic
  3. ARCHIVED-Belaythien Guest

That's bad news :thumbdown: There were many good stickied threads in each of the sub forums. If you'd put them all in one forum you'd have the first page filled with stickies. Please consider returning the sub forums or maybe a compromise: combined sub forums for Tinkerer/Transmuter, Tailor/Weapons/Armorer, Provisioner/Woody/Carpenter, etc.
  4. ARCHIVED-Elorah Guest

Aye. If we received Subclass forums, it would be better then this. I can see someone asking a question for help and have it bumped to the 2nd page and no one seeing it anymore :(
  5. ARCHIVED-Mirul Guest

I agree... I liked to be able to go to my specific TS and look at what people were saying. Since I don't have a WW, Carp, Prov, etc I'm not as interested in knowing what is going on with them. Now if I want to find out about things with my Tailor or Sage I have to wade thru all the other stuff. Seems like it will make it harder for people to not find answers and for people to post the same questions over and over again. Something we all like, NOT!
  6. ARCHIVED-Garoc_the_Dark Guest

I agree the sub forums provide a much better user experience, regardless of traffic. People really only care about the information that pertains to thier class. I can't imagine the division really creates any additional overhead, but more searching and people asking the same thing more frequently (because they don't want to search) does. I liked getting to the info I cared about quickly.
  7. ARCHIVED-Afterdark Guest

[p]I had a long running thread in the weaponsmith forum with alot of good info I updated on a regular basis. If the sub forums do not return all that information is gone. :hunf:[/p][p]We need access to this information.[/p]