Where is each TLP at for expansions?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Gorgot, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Gorgot New Member

Title. Anyone? I looked everywhere online and I can't find it.
  2. Zenji Well-Known Member

Tarinax the pvp server is on RoK
    Kaladim is on Skyshrine (I think?)
    Both servers closing in March

Varsoon is almost to mid content KoS (Fallen Dynasty)

A new PvP server is launching in April

[IMG]
    Siren and Dude like this.
  3. Bekkr Well-Known Member

There's really only Varsoon and it's about halfway through KoS right now. I think midcontent is roughly a week or maybe 2 away.
    Dude likes this.
  4. mouser Well-Known Member

Are there still people leveling on Varsoon or is everyone at max?
  5. 123d New Member

I see new players in the chat almost everyday and a lot of ppl leveling their alts aswell
    Siren likes this.
  6. Meleemadness New Member

I'm a new player on Version but it seems like the server will collapse into another one base on what I am seeing with Kaladim.....it makes me wonder if I'm wasting my time.
  7. DENSER Well-Known Member

It's up to you, take advantage of the best on a server that will end or waste your time on a live, where the inconsistency persists ;)
  8. Bekkr Well-Known Member

Oh it absolutely will. They all do. It's about enjoying it before the expacs turn terrible and we all bail for the next TLE. If that feels like wasting your time to you, then yeah.
  9. Fetish Well-Known Member

The TLEs are limited by design. People play on them so they don't with the terrible game experience of the Live servers. So expect every TLE to run through the same cycle of Lots of People! > Still plenty of People! > People getting annoyed wth doing nothing but running Hunters on a TLE! > Just a few raiders keeping the lights on! > Dead server! Then they will start a new server. So the time isn't wasted. You get to experience leveling on a TLE, then do nothing but run Hunters, then redo it all over again.
    KythosMeltdown likes this.