Where does one file a complaint?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Anuc, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Anuc New Member

I am a returning player (well trying) and cannot believe the customer service. Been trying for ONE WEEK to set up All Access. I logged in from Mexico and used my USA visa card and the system gave error and locked up.

I sent in ticket and they changed me to Mexico. For 3 times now I have asked them to switch me back to USA and they send me a form response saying I must setup payment on a Mexican card as I show a IP address in Mexico.

So where does one go to file a complaint?

Below the last message I sent.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot believe you just posted the same post.

Check the IP should show as L.A.

Where do I file a complaint?

I cannot believe this BS. you go out of your way to turn away a customer who want to buy your product.
  2. Anuc New Member

FYI I was a paying customer for 4 years, left 3 years ago, 7 toons all 92/95 and raided with 4 of them.

I am not a novice at this. Maybe them not allowing me to use my credit card is a blessing.

Is the customer service that bad these days?
  3. Malleria Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I think it depends who ends up reading the petition. There are some really great people, and then there are others who don't bother to read what you're saying and just copy/paste a response.

I suggest spelling out really clearly what the problem is, repeating the details a few times, and then ask that it be escalated. It might take a bit longer to get a response, but hopefully it reaches a senior support person who will actually take the time to read it.
    Prissetta likes this.