Where do I go next?

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Sneef, Dec 1, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Sneef Guest

Well I'm half a bar to 20 and I already completed the Ranger Hallmark (too easy) and now I hear there is an Armor quest for us at level 20. Don't want a spolier but simply whom do I speak to and where are they to start this quest? Is there a weapon quest as well?

Thanks much! =)
    Message Edited by Sneef on 12-01-2004 02:23 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-cucumber1 Guest

I'd like to know too....
    I'd also like to know if i should use the bow i got from the ranger quest instead of Greggor's bow the damage is listed as higher but the stats are lower.
  3. ARCHIVED-Sneef Guest

I'm using the quest bow, lower delay and better dmg. I'll give up some stats for that :smileywink:
  4. ARCHIVED-blitz Guest

You initiate the quest with Ian in front of The Cache where you did your level 10 quest.

Theres really nothing to "spoiler" for these quests, sadly.
  5. ARCHIVED-cucumber1 Guest

Honestly don't remember where i was when i did my level 10 quests so this Ian guy and thing called the Cache where are they?

God I feel like a newbie again.... :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Jinbus Guest

Pls, where is this Ian? I am a ratonga ranger, so I never did the lvl 10 quest in Qeynos so I have no clue where to go for the armor quest.

Thanks
  7. ARCHIVED-blitz Guest

Ian is in Qeynos harbor, just ask a guard for "ian" and you should get a path, or go to the Clock of Ak'anon (I think? the clock in the middle of the square where the bank is) and do tracking, run back towards the docks from there and before you get to the first big stone gate he'll be on your left by a building and a tent. If you hit the ocean you've gone Wwaayyyy too far.