Where can I find my characters spells by level?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Weganna, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Weganna New Member

I have a mystic and a wizard. I would like to fins out what spells they have. One of my characters is a sage and can make spells, but I don't know what is needed.
  2. Daryx Well-Known Member

Open up your spell book either with the hotkey (k on mine, I think it's the default), or the EQ2 menu (Take the one marked Knowledge, then click on the Spell tab at the top). You can sort them by level, category, or alphabetically, and filter out so only the highest level appears with the check boxes.

You can also filter recipes on your crafter by opening the recipe list, click on the drop down and edit. Then either edit the existing filter or create a new one by Cloning (click button) and Renaming the filter, then scroll down and you can filter by level, class, recipe book etc.
    OldRodKS and Breanna like this.
  3. Weganna New Member

Doesn't that only tell me the spells I have already earned? I want to buy/create spells for other classes and levels.
  4. OldRodKS Member

5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The easiest way to do this is to look up your character at EQ2U. Click the Spells tab, and it will show you what spells you have on that toon, what spells you WILL have on that toon, and what quality they all are. Also, you can check the spells you want to make, and at the bottom there's a box that will give you a "shopping list" that you can cut-and-paste to Notepad or somewhere to use as a reference while you are crafting.
    OldRodKS and Breanna like this.
  6. OldRodKS Member

I never noticed that shopping list feature at the bottom. That is so handy! :)
    Breanna likes this.