Where are the quests?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Adler, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Adler Member

i know the quest right before you enter the new zone got a nice neck piece (Thank you for that) but after entering eidolan jungle i saw no quests! so i started killing mobs i got 3 quests from drops and when i got all the way to the end of eidolan i ran into my first NPC who gave a quest to find a person which i did and i got another quest to find armor (Sorry don't know name of quest) and finished that one. Well now what to do? i see no more quests! Do i have to grind to 95 to see them? i ran my mount instead of flying so i wouldn't miss anything! so can someone please direct me in the right direction please since i am losing patience here.
  2. Tylia Well-Known Member

Did you pick up the quest from Al'Kabor who is near the spire in Freeport? He offers the next quest in the Signature quest line. Once you do his quest, you will find more quests available in Eidolon Jungle. ;)

Shades of Drinal: The Shores of Everafter is the second quest in the series.
  3. Adler Member

I am guessing i did not! the one i did do was the fiona one, so when servers come back on i will go to the spires and take a look see... Thank you for the information
  4. Sogapa Active Member

You may have to check your mail before you are able to get the quest from the duality.
  5. Feldon Well-Known Member

You know I keep seeing this and I have no such mail. What if people had a full mailbox?
  6. Adler Member

Is this the quest where we speak to fiona? or did we get another thing in the mail for a quest? cause did the quest that we got the neck piece
  7. Tylia Well-Known Member

That's a good question. I received the mail, but my boxes are never full. In my opinion, the mail should not be a requirement. Once the first quest has been done, that should flag that character to be able to receive the next quest. The mail should just be a "reminder" about the quest line since the first quest was introduced a while ago.
  8. Tylia Well-Known Member

The first quest is the one that rewards the neck piece. The "new" one that opens up quests in EJ starts with the NPC that is near the spire in Ferrott. That quest is the one that I linked above. :)

The mail mentioned above is only sent out after you have finished Unexpected Consequences, which is the first quest you already completed.
  9. Adler Member

I guess i ran right by that quest giver being the zone to the jungle is right there! Thank you for for the information.
  10. Tylia Well-Known Member

lol You're welcome. It was the excitement of the new expansion I'm sure. ;)
  11. Adler Member

That and there is a lot of stuff right around those spires )