Where are Guk's Guides?

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Estred, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Estred Well-Known Member

I haven't seen Norika or any of the guides hosting events over the last month or so beyond the home-tour which is great to see what players are able to create using both default and Layout Editor for houses. Just curious where some of the quests are the last one I got in on was a gnome in Withered Lands for finding his missing robot.
  2. Squeecha Senior Guide

Not all Guides have been flagged for these forums yet, so they can't post anything yet.
  3. Curlytoe Lore'Keeper Senior Guide

Aye! The mouse speaks the truth! But fret not, Norika shall be here real soon!
  4. Guide Muji Senior Guide

Hi Estred;

Guk Guides are performing quests weekly. It may be you have not been in Norrath when the Guide quests have been performed.

I'm sorry if you have missed Guide quests.

Norika and I are going to make more time to roleplay with the folks on Guk. The last 4 to 6 weeks a lot has been happening.

Thank you, Estred!
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update Muji. I enjoy your quests (mostly) the herding bady dragons wasn't my cup of tea but it is good to hear you guys are alive and kicking. I actually was wondering if I could talk to one of you about the Guide program, I am a bit interested and the official writeup had some things missing.