Where are all the Advanced Tradeskill books purchasable?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Te'ana, Aug 21, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Rendoir Guest

Are the ones that are able to be bought after doing Q lines tradeable?
  2. ARCHIVED-celestina936 Guest

Impact@Splitpaw wrote:
    If you are talking about Quel'ule of Stonebrunt Highlands - then no. Doesn't take much to get enough faction to purchase the Advanced books.
    The ones that drop from mobs, are tradeable. What I did was to use which ones I got with mob drops, then filled in with the ones offered by Quel'ule faction. I took both my alchemist and sage through those crafting timelines with no problems. My sage is level 65 adventure and my alchemist is level 90. Both are level 90 crafters.
  3. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

Barx@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    She already did a questline for T5, there is even a faction (the sootfoots). Just no way to buy the advanced books currently. Here's hoping they will show up on the merchant that sells the molds for the armor there when you have x amount of faction or have finished the quests.
  4. ARCHIVED-Carizia Guest

I'm not in game atm, so can't check the name of the merchant, but there is a merchant in drednever (bonemire) that sells (some of) the 60+ recipes.
  5. ARCHIVED-rattlebonz Guest

Lateana@The Bazaar wrote:
    No, you can do a quest in each city that offers an advanced book from T3 as the reward.

http://eq2.zam.com/db/quest.html?eq...58dc78d7c92b17f
  6. ARCHIVED-celestina936 Guest

Carizia wrote:
    Ya - merchant Duvawocket (General goods) is on the Drednever Crash Site where all the other ones are near the cloud transport. There is also one, IIRC on Whisperwind Isle called Merchant Thryst, a Hooluk in Windgazer Hideout. Penny Dreadful also on Whisperwind near the cloud transport also sells crafting books. But some may have been changed around since the addition of others. They should all be in the same area of Windgazer Hideout and Crash Site anyway.