When will the Stormhold with AB merge happen?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Lateana, May 28, 2018.

1. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

2. Zenji Well-Known Member

That was only 10 months ago, just wait it will happen SoonTM
    Lateana likes this.
  3. Krov Active Member

They need to just wait for FG to catch up and allow us to transfer there.
    I have no interest in going to live.
    Tabbyclouds likes this.
  4. Roxxlyy Community Relations

As is obvious, this has sort of fallen off the table for the moment.

When we do decide to go about a merge, we'll be sure to give an adequate heads up (again :p )!
  5. Kalika Well-Known Member

Could you instead merge it into FG? once FG reach TSO.
    Tabbyclouds, Krov and Simparri like this.
  6. Simparri Active Member

Would be nice but they're already said it ain't gonna happen.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

The problem is that it isn't obvious. When Kander said it's coming, people expect that it's coming. Proactive communication is always better than reactive communication.
    Simparri and Tabbyclouds like this.
  8. Krov Active Member

It needs to be considered , I and a entire guild will reappear if it was done.

There is no reason not to once its at TSO.
    Simparri likes this.
  9. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

My little guild is waiting for it to happen too. Transferring off would mean abandoning the guild while merging means the guild would move too.
    Dude likes this.
  10. Tabbyclouds Member

I totally agree with what you are saying about waiting until FG catches up. FG should get SF in November and then the merge could happen prior to DOV launching in February 2019. I think if this happens there will be a lot of people that already jumped to AB that would be a little miffed, but to my mind, for those of us that have waited so long already another 6 months is going to be a better option for most than merging to AB.

You are right,Dude, it isn't obvious: there were two posts in the Tips, tricks etc forum from Kander on 26/27 April that intimated that it would be happening quite soon after GU106.

Correct, we will be scheduling the merge of Stormhold in the very near future.
    Kander, Apr 26, 2018

Cyrrena said:
    “The merge of Stormhold into AB was announced more than 6 months ago, so they did tell us and the information is available, it has just not be scheduled yet.”

This is correct, we apologize for the delay and thank you all for your understanding. Should be coming in the very near future, most likely after GU 106, which dates should be announced for within the first week of May.
    Kander, Apr 27, 2018

Sorry, no idea how to do proper copy and paste of messages!
    The point is however, one month we are thinking it's on it's way and the next we are being told it's off the table. I know there are only a handful of people still playing actively on SH and dutifuly paying their monthly subscriptions (myself included) but there must also be many people who would like to know one way or another. My vote is to wait but some concrete information would be more than welcome either way. Thank you in advance.
    Simparri and Syzygy like this.
  11. Dude Well-Known Member

Breanna likes this.