When to betray?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by ARCHIVED-maggotpez, Oct 1, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-maggotpez Guest

I solo alot. I love to tank in groups and off heal also, but I made an SK tonight b/c Im guessing lower levels they are easier to aoe grind (for AA mainly). So at what adventure level/AA level should I betray over to Pally? At what level can they solo well and have a good amount of blues?
  2. ARCHIVED-Korhallen3 Guest

3. ARCHIVED-outmen Guest

Pal is top-end solo class if you got very nice raid gear, otherwise keep SK.
  4. ARCHIVED-Loki Firestar Guest

Fyang@Unrest_old wrote:
    true story
  5. ARCHIVED-Controlor Guest

Fyang@Unrest_old wrote:
    And i would be wiling to trade a lot of that power for more reliable survivability and another snap or two.
  6. ARCHIVED-outmen Guest

Controlor wrote:
    So I betrayed to SK now until SOE do your said.
    Feel more dps and more reliable surviability in raid, Its really unbalance between two crusaders.
  7. ARCHIVED-Irgun Guest

SOE doesnt care if you betray, since you still fill the same purse.
  8. ARCHIVED-outmen Guest

Irgin@Valor wrote:
    I dont care he fix or not either, I just care which class let me feel better.
  9. ARCHIVED-lokitus Guest

for what its worth im in the process of betraying my ninety sk to a pally cuz for me atleast thhe sk doesnt feel like a tank so i cant get in that groove. hopeing pally will fix that or hes back on the self
  10. ARCHIVED-yzyh Guest

Fyang@Unrest_old wrote:
    Raid geared pal are sure good at soloing named (Some old raid boss will take you 2 to 5hours) but I'd like you to point me 1 named a paladin have soloed that wasn't achieved by a SK.

Also without bugged myth paladin have it harder.