When krono prices go up so fast

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Peng, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Peng New Member

The last 2 times on the server this happened it was because of an exploit and ruined the economy for a long time. Two days ago they were 75-79 now they are at 96-97 being the lowest. It is definitely something to look into because it causes damage that never really gets fixed.
  2. Gibbie New Member

Well there's 2 reasons the price of kronos has gone up. First off, the end of march and a lot of people where buying them to get the free familiar. The second is I also play on FG and as far as Im concerned the price was way too low compared to other items. This had to fix itself. I wouldnt be surprised to see the value of a krono go up to about 150PP by the end of April.
    ConcealFate likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

4. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

I was curious, I dont use kronos so im not sure.....is it true that some people just play a toon on FG specifically to farm plat to buy these cheap kronos to keep their accts going for all the servers? (ie botters) I was just surprised at the low krono prices, im not a hard core player and have no problem making plat on FG
  5. Dilf Member

Some people only play on FG to raid, some only to do HQ's for the vouchers, some farm shinies to grow wealth and buy kronos, and some do all of the above. With the prices of the rare EoF shinies, I expected kronos to be way higher. Farming plat does not equal botting, spread the word. 24-boxing to sell loot rights is, though.
  6. Atan Well-Known Member

I think the inflation rate stalled on them for a couple of weeks, probably due to people using/needing plat to level familiars. It seems to me the inflation rate just caught up.