When is the next expansion due out?

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Peogia, Dec 27, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Peogia Guest

Hiya
    When is the next expansion due out?
  2. ARCHIVED-Jrral Guest

An expansion? My guess: no earlier than fall 2012. Possibly later.
    The next portion of DoV should be out this spring as a game update. Summer should see the release of the Qeynos revamp. A level cap increase... by the previous schedule no earlier than fall 2012, but with DoV content tuned for 90 and the monkey-wrench the "game feature" expansion idea threw into the works I'm guessing mid-2013 at the earliest assuming they go back to content-centered expansions and start work on new zones as soon as they release DoV Pt.2 and Qeynos. If not, it'll take longer since they'll have to work on T9 content for game updates in parallel with new T10 content.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mohee Guest

What I've been wondering... when the level cap eventually gets raised to 100, will they increase Nagafen's level? ^_^
  4. ARCHIVED-Jrral Guest

Mohee wrote:
    They will. The devs are on record saying that Naggy will stay red and unkillable no matter how high the level cap goes.
    Although one of these days I want to take my 'zerker in there with some friends, stack every death prevent and damage shield we can scrounge up on him, and see just how long it takes Nagafen to burn through them.