Wheel of Time - Skyfire

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Frostii, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Frostii Member

We have managed to reach LV 289 thus far, but still seeking more active members so we can reach even higher. We have a decent hall with a plenty of amenities.
  2. Frostii Member

3. Frostii Member

4. Frostii Member

Gained a few members and gaining a bit, but we need more so guidies can play with other guildies. The Wheel Weaves as the Wheel Wills.
  5. Cyra Member

Hi Frostii,
    I have been back now in EQ for a few months. Old timer from about 12 years ago or more. I do have a few chars. most where back when 90 was top level hahah.. I have one now that is 120, but she was made with a token LOL.. I have pretty much solo'd her. I did take her to level 85 before I used the level token. I love what your guild is, I enjoy SOLO! At times it might be nice to have others to help or play along with. Im not looking for raids, of course if I have nothing to do and the option is there I just might come along :) Mostly I would just like to have the guild that I could help when needed, or have a few folks to chat with. For me EQ now is just a timer passer. I enjoy to discover old content and things I havent done. If your still looking for any members, give me a shout out... name in game is "Cyra"