What's up with hate mages?????

Discussion in 'Mages' started by sycla, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Anaranj Member

Please, please, dont nerf Fire Seed!!!:D
  2. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

While I am most certainly not the top of the food chain still lol please enlight me how you can w/o combat propel to the savagery 6 :D I LOVE to see that (hint: even with unchain ferocity and blaze you won't hit 6 savagery by long mile .. you see you kinda need hit something yes? :D other thing using second weakness won't get you very far unlike 1st or for worst case 4th one)
    But I agree WARLOCKS need serious beefing up because from what I see wizards consistently beat up summoners - and btw 100 fervor for 10 second not that much to ask imo
  3. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Everyone can do 2B in 5 second - just get your ascending to the expert level and get couple clicky - sustaining damage its different story but initial burst can be done even by Templars and paladins :)
  4. Rondo9 Active Member

Ralissk's Insight > Savage Blaze > Unchained Ferocity > spam Hawk Eyes > Brew of Readiness > Ralissk's Insight > Savage Blaze > Unchained Ferocity > spam Hawk Eyes = 6 Savagery!! no combat needed, you're welcome.

If you see wizards consistently beating summoners, those summoners need to reroll there toons because they have no idea how to push the small amount of spells they have in order to out dps sorcerers by a mile. Dumbfires are real problem still, the BL pets are insanely broken, brigands thugs are #1 on their parse, for me Protoflame is in the top 3 but is the most efficient spell we have now, then shadow etc etc. Summoner dumbfires are hitting hard then myth crit UNDA's.

Then we have Epic's, Warlock really got the *** end of the stick on this one but Wizard weren't that better off, extended range to Fusion? LOL 4.5 Fervor for 5 seconds WOW, second hit to fusion, well might be decent on AE fights but just how many Raid AE fights are there? not many at all, then we have 11 fervor for 13 seconds every 2.5 mins /sadface. So for a Wizard most of there DPS comes from there FB chain so from the epic we are getting max 40 fervor putting me around 110 + group buffs. Meanwhile scouts get 25 fervor from epics some scouts get permanent fervor buff and still have RAVAGING so they are going to easily hit the fervor cap. They also don't have to manage increments. Its sad to say but Sorcerers are a class that really are fallen behind more and more each day,
  5. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Thank's it still net about 4.5-5 savagery (yeah which is enough to blew whole chain). Again no disrespect on pull I still prefer to fire rising tide-warriors way-temp 25% Pot-Septic Strike-Virulent Outbreak
  6. Ashandra Well-Known Member

I just send my pet in and go afk to dps it's taken me a decade or so but I have got the hang of it now :).
    Xillean and Scrappyz like this.
  7. Rondo9 Active Member

Nope I get to 6 on my BL easy and still have time to charms and temps. Anyway enough BL talk... Do something about sorcers
    DoomDrake likes this.
  8. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Yes fix that useless FC .... (don't get me wrong I fee for wizard too but since warlock was my firstborn back in 2004 I feel particular strong about warlocks :D)
  9. Syota New Member

Broken! With the buff toggled on to extend range to fusion, I can only be 9 meters away. If I toggle that off, I can be about 14/15 meters away. It's as if the buff cancels our the AA to extend fusion.
  10. DamnataAnimus Active Member

It could be the conjuror weapon, only has a ae damage proc that does less than the sword from jw pq lol.

Funniest thing on the weapon is the 15 fervour overcap. How many mages are going to be even close to the cap? We don't have a 100 fervour rune like scouts do -.-

http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/3010064365

With the amount of crap you have to go through to get these you'd expect them to be just as game changing as original epics were. Only reason to get them is the 25 fervour and the ability to do some raids.
  11. Kioske Well-Known Member

I do love the +15 fervor overcap on the mage epics. Shows that all Daybreak is good at these days is copy and pasting their item builds.

Sorcerers are in need of some fine tuning. I think it's an absolute joke that Focused Casting is still capped out and it's considered the Warlock's defining damage spike ability. Daybreak, it's a simple fix, make focused casting ignore CB cap for 10 seconds. How hard is it? Get to work.
  12. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

If you can't beat the system .. .join the system :D like many of us did simply betray warlock to BL and enjoy the smooth ride (well at least until nerf bat swing) lol