Whats that? Celestial Monthly Quests!

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Vlkodlak, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

So I have not heard a peep about these this year, but seems pretty silly to have such a push for them last year only to not even have an option this year for the monthly quests. While these were tedious, they were at least useful quest rewards.

Thanks!
    Myxx and Mercychalice like this.
  2. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Expect to get it with the next expansion. We didnt get the celestial quest until the 2nd expansion of 110.
  3. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

It should have been included from the start of the expansion, or added in with the GU. There's not a good valid reason why to leave it off. It gives people more excuse to run the zones, and do the PQs. As it is right now, groups are rare, and I haven't seen a PQ in the Blinding start in at least a month.
    SynergyBlaize likes this.
  4. semisus Does not play this game

Honestly i dont agree , if everyone got the celestials of their favorite spells right away in first expansion of level increase what would make em exicting?
    I enjoy hoping that one might drop in raids etc

What they could have done is a master version of that quest , and once a month you could get a master of choice.
    And they could given us useful stuff to save up currency for , that would make people make groups and run the public quests.
    dirgenoobforreal likes this.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

Some goals to work towards rather than all RNG would be nice this expac.
    Breanna and SynergyBlaize like this.
  6. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

There are goals. Get all ancient and then do celestial next expansion.
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

Goals I can work towards in game without throwing cash at it them....
    And by 'work towards' I mean actually make progress towards, not just get RNG lucky..
    Argosunited and Breanna like this.
  8. Myxx <Into Harms Way> Maj'Dul

A Celestial Quest for BoL would be awesome!
    Last expac it gave you something to work on and a reason to continue running zones and PQ's.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Breanna likes this.