Whats instore for Kaladim TLE

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by EPICNYGHT, May 18, 2020.

1. EPICNYGHT Goldmember "I got the Midas Touch"

I here the old TLE got shut down I want to know if that's the future for this one> I came back thinking that TLE was its own server that would progress from start to finish at a slightly faster pace then before and finally after a long time catch up with live and be its own live server. I feel like for me anyway that I have spent a fair amount of time and money on TLE and would be disappointed to hear that this server will be canceled
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

First of all use a font color that doesn't blend in with the background. When I first clicked on your post, I thought there was no content.

Second, if this TLE follows the same pattern as the previous TLE servers (I think there were two of them), then it will last a while and sort of die when another TLE server launches. In the past iterations you could choose to move your toons off of the dying TLE server or just wait for them to get dumped on the AB server. Of course there is nothing set in stone that says that will happen, but it's what has happened before.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. EPICNYGHT Goldmember "I got the Midas Touch"

Thanks for the tip, I didn't know that was a color prob I though it was bugged and I couldn't post because I couldn't see it either.

Hmm.. Do you happen to know what xpac the others ended in?
    Dude and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Carynn Well-Known Member

Fallen Gate ended with SF, though they released DoV for two months with no mid-content and hardly any players as SF was a bomb itemization-wise. Stormhold ended about the same time. It is safe to assume this will also be the same, if not earlier due to the removal of bonus sets, which was kind of the reason to play TSO.

That being said, IMHO Kaladim is a better experience than live endgame.
    Dude, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.