What the hell? Bucklers?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Culliganator, Jan 14, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Nitz Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Wargurine Guest

Culliganator wrote:
    No, you noticed ONE shield only CA, not some. And since the name of it is something like shield bash (don't remember the names of the lower lvl ca's anymore, but they do follow that theme) it does make sense that you have to have a shield equipped to bash someone with it. stop exaggerating things to try and make your point, if you can't prove your point with gross exaggeration, then you obviously have no grounds for it.
  3. ARCHIVED-Pyra Shineflame Guest

I am not getting into this heating up argument about whatever and whatnot (as you can tell...I read the entire post) but I will just say this:
    "Cookie cutter" implies that the sta spec is the only thing you can do and that everything else will make you useless. It is not so.
    When I made my zerker, I intended for it to be as difficult for me as possible (not really but it turned out that way!) as I am a roleplayer and because my zerker is very bull headed I had to do some intensive researching so I wouldn't "****" myself.
    I'm currently str,agi and wis specced and doing fine of course. No self respecting zerker (image counts, but I'll die before it gets as bad as the swashes) would be swinging around a dinner plate in the face of a giant dragon trying to eat you. It only gives it ideas.
    Awesome healer? I go DW. Hard hitting mobs or average healer? Break out the kite or tower shield.
    Don't like plate? Currently I'm gunning for the cloth wearing squichy carrying a sharp sword(s) with much respect to the appearance slots.
    There isn't one "true" way to play your berserker and there is plenty of choices to make to go around the aspects of the "ideal" set up that you don't like.
    That being said, min/maxing I tolerate. Bashing the play styles of others I do not.
  4. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

Nitz@Permafrost wrote:
    Yeah I have those too, nice item, the riposte dmg increase isn't really noticeable though seeing ripo dmg is only half of your auto attack dmg and we just don't ripo all that much for it to make a huge improvement, a minor improvment at best, but all adds up.
    I can't believe im going to say this, but I agree with Skel, time and time again over the last almost 4 years people have complained about the zerker class not fitting with real world lore when most of us who have been here since day 1 know that this is SoE's view of a Zerker, not the worlds.
  5. ARCHIVED-CriticalOvrload Guest

ZOMG?!?!?! Aonein agreed with Skel on something???
    You two have provided me with much entertainment at work reading through the various Zerker posts! Thank you both for all your help and opinions!
    I say if you want a "Real World" Zerker feel, go get you the Hoo' Loh custom hat with the horns. That should be "zerker" enough for ya! "Here's your sign!"