What race is the largest?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Gwynn, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Gwynn New Member

When I decorate a house, I want to make sure everybody can get through!
    I know halflings are the smallest, and I have an illusion for that.
    But I'd also like to know what illusion to use, to make sure the biggest guys can get through as well...
  2. Elostirion Well-Known Member

Ogres are largest, and have a racial ability to get 20% bigger. The illusion also wont make you maximum size, as if you had generated the toon and pushed the size slider all the way.

Best to actually make a test ogre for doorway measuring purposes.
  3. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Ogres are bigger than Sarnaks?
  4. Elostirion Well-Known Member

If Sarnaks stood up straight, probably not, but they dont. They're also not as wide as ogres.
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

If Sarnak's stand fully upright they are roughly speaking if a Human is 6' tall a Sarnak is 7-9' tall fully erect.

Ogre's are only bigger because they do stand upright and they have Commanding Presence. That said Estred is the largest tank on Guk; she is a Sarnak.

Edit: Largest I know of and that is with comparing to Ogre's that have Commanding Presence turned on.
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

Just FYI to OP, halflings are not the smallest race. Fae & Arasai both are smaller. I think Gnomes might also be slightly smaller (I know the are narrower).
  7. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

Fae is really small if they are wearing the flight buff too.
  8. Araxes Active Member

I think Trolls are taller than Ogres, actually.

EDIT - and I love that this forum classifies me as a "new" member based on my low post count ... considering I've been posting on the boards since 2004.
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  9. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

Yeah, that made me /boggle, as well.
  10. Gwynn New Member

Sorry, my bad - Gnomes are the smallest. If somebody has a buff on, and they can't get up the stairs, they'll know what to do...

So out of Trolls, Ogres and Sarnaks, who is most likely to get stuck in a house??
  11. Estred Well-Known Member

My horns frequently get caught on the ceiling when I visit others houses. (Sarnak)