What Race do You Want to See?

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Mirander_1, Apr 19, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Wilde_Night Guest

Eww. No minotaurs. And I really hope we don't get those half-dragon half-humans from EQL either. If we really HAVE to have a new race, please let it be something unique and creative and not some rip off from that other game.
  2. ARCHIVED-Micheal Guest

Aeviel@Nagafen wrote:
    why is me saying a minotaur == a rip off of taurens? blah.
    i wanted to be a minotaur in games long before i started playing MMO's.
    Had a minotaur in DnD pen and paper many moons ago.
  3. ARCHIVED-eqaddictedfool Guest

I think the good side need more sinister looking creatures. the iksar,Sarnak,ogres,trolls all look like they are quite burly. But lets take a look at Goods most burly charecters. eh dwarves and barbs
  4. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

Looking at the trailer I see goat-men and panda-people.
  5. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Sigrdrifa@Lucan DLere wrote:
    Noooo!
  6. ARCHIVED-Hilt Guest

Aviak and Bugbear
  7. ARCHIVED-ratbast Guest

race: city racial traits
    shissar: chelsith and luclin city
    poison scout

amyg: temple of cazic thule and shard of fear or possibly just feerott in general
    mental mage

gnoll: blackburrow and great divide
    agression fighter

Honestly I'm shocked there arent gnolls already. would create more demand for extra char slots and be another plat/time sink that ppl would enjoy.
  8. ARCHIVED-Eykos Guest

Goblins man..Goblins..
    We've got gnomes and frogs, but no goblins?

..and Orcs..
  9. ARCHIVED-avrid Guest

i would like centaur, not likely to happen with all the mount speed changes recently :( and of course we need a were-wolf so there can be epic team edward-jacob battles
  10. ARCHIVED-ZirconLS Guest

We have cats, rats, frogs, dragons, undead, and humanoids...we don't have any dogs, and we don't have any were-creatures...why not a werewolf race?
    On the humorous side, a horse would make a good race, and they can ride some kind of humanoid as a mount :D
  11. ARCHIVED-Kitsune75 Guest

I know that there's a not-so-evil tribe of Minator in EQ2. That would be a nice playable race I would think.