What Race do You Want to See?

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Mirander_1, Apr 19, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Froed2004 Guest

EDIT: Bah, perhaps it would work better for me to post in the correct thread
  2. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

WoW has 2 new races for their next Expansion the Worgen and a Goblin PC race. The Worgen look like a cross between Werewolves and those Big Bulky Gnolls from Spritpaw.
    Halas might be interesting if they have a Rimepaw PC Gnoll race, if they want to deflect WoWdiots Copycat Cries they(SOE) can reference me(Err ME!) campaining for several expansions for Gnolls as a PC race. (The TS and Ant updates could have Players also run some misions designed for bringing the Humans and Gnolls together against the Orc Menace)
  3. ARCHIVED-Cynzielle Guest

Sziroten@Valor wrote:
    >.> And who are you exactly to tell people this? Feel free to skip posts you don't care about but you are way out of line telling people not to post about things you personally don't like, for shame.
    No new race is ok though I have to say I am a little disapointed, maybe we'll get a nice suprie with New Halas but with still not a word or clue about it I don't think it's going to happen. :(
  4. ARCHIVED-Wilde_Night Guest

No new races in 2010! We have enough to pick from. We have almost as many races as classes... that's a lot of alts...
  5. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Aeviel@Venekor wrote:
    Yeah but only... 5.2631578947368421052631578947368% of them are good.
  6. ARCHIVED-Saihung23 Guest

Nagas that can start in Maj'Dul only. And can travel to and do any alignment's starter areas.

/shrug

Or smurfs. I like either.
  7. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Roboto@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Oh god no. Those... things make me want to punch my computer screen and cover my eyes at the same time.
  8. ARCHIVED-Mirander_1 Guest

Lethe5683 wrote:
    Nagas or Smurfs?
  9. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Mirander@Unrest wrote:
    Hehe, nagas.
  10. ARCHIVED-Cubey Guest

Rootonga

Like Ratonga but kangaroos and the Brawler rootonga should wear boxing gloves and the assasins throw boomerangs.
    Nintendo did it and it was there best momemnt of all time forget that mario guy.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

There deadlyness has been proven time and time again.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

We don't need anymore fricking dog wolf cats fox rabbit whatever god they have been done to death in just about anything at least pick some animal almost nobody does.
    Even a fricking armadilo I don't care. I would even take the Ferrets over another wolf/cat thing in a video game how boring. even the rabbit ranks slightly above that.
    At least nobody did Rat people yet i never see that many rat people they got a pass for at least picking an animal almost nobody does.
    IF everquest 2 did not have ratonga then billzard would rule all for having the balls to do cow people (and almost ninja pandas)
    SO no no if SOE wants even bigger balls then blizzard they would do kangaroo people and make make them more bad anf manly than samuel L jackson.

[IMG]

If you want catgirls there in final fantsy xi or any other bajaillion games that have them.
  11. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Just say no to furries.
  12. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Cusashorn wrote:
    Anime sucks.
  13. ARCHIVED-Dreyco Guest

Cusashorn wrote:
    Why is it that when someone recommends an animalistic race or plays an animalistic race in this game or any game people always jump to furries?...
    I'm not a furry. I play nothing but Iksar. I would love to see another Animalistic Race.
    Yeesh
    Bring on a wolf race!
  14. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Dreyco wrote:
    The Iksar aren't really based off any type of animal though. They're reptillian and everything, but arn't based off a specific animal in general.
    That, and they don't have fur anyway.
  15. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Dreyco wrote:
    A lot of furries do play this game though. I know of several including myself.
  16. ARCHIVED-Eshaac Guest

Mirander@Unrest wrote:
    I like the idea of Aviaks. But lets allow us to fly this time instead of clipping our tail feathers so ta speak.. And I don't want to hear the **ap about it being unfair and blah, blah, blah. If you can't figure out how to make it fair or whatever then I suggest going and playing "Perfect World" mmopg and you will see how to make it work. They have a great system for winged char's to fly and the combat bit in all. So before you go shooting your mouths off, at least check it out on Perfect world. There really is no reason to not allow it.
  17. ARCHIVED-Morghus Guest

Happy@Splitpaw wrote:
    Never had anything to do with fair or not, but rather that the way all the zones are designed and possibly the engine itself can't support it. The game never had real actual flying planned as a mechanic for players so we instead have kind of a fake sort of flying with griffons/sokokar etc.Whenever they glitch you are actually running through the air.
    Flight-capable or not however, I would not mind Aviaks as a new race as they are fairly different from what we already have. If they wanted to make it easy they could just re-tool the spiroc areas of Timorous deep for them and have questlines and npcs against the Gorwish Sarnak or some such.
  18. ARCHIVED-Micheal Guest

people in test have seen me say this alot, i'm sure...
    Mee-No-Tors!

the way the lore is, Minotaurs were created by Mithaniel Marr, who lost control of them (most of them) Clan SmokeHorn is a good example of a 'not evil' clan of Minotaurs, so ... it could happen .....
  19. ARCHIVED-Enever Guest

Dreyco wrote:
    Somthing's gotta combat that Wolf-like race WoW has coming.
  20. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Micheal wrote:
    noooooooooooo!