What order to prioritate stats?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-VitoR, Dec 17, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-VitoR Guest

So here i am, powerleveled to 90 and a bit lost :)

what order do i prioritate these stats please? (i got 100%+ critchance)
    Critbonus
    potency
    Multiattack
    ABILITY mod
    HASTE mod
    DPS mod

Any input on why is also appreciated
    thx!
  2. ARCHIVED-Wasuna Guest

Well, I'm a Guardian so feel free to kick me off your board.. but I'd suggest:
    1. Crit Change
    2. MultiAttack
    3 & 4. DPS & Haste Here - Get them both as high as you can or base your stats off who you nromally group with. Returns start diminishing around 80-90 so watch out and get what gives you the biggest bang for your buck.
    5. Crit Bonus
    6. Potency
    7. Ability Mod
    Basically you want to hit as hard and fast as you can with your weapons as much as possible. Once you get all of that going good then work on Crit Bonus as that will make you hit even harder. I would suspect that Berserker would get 70%+ of your dps from your autoattack once you have your mythical or Epic Repercussions quest done. Potency and Ability Mod ONLY effect combat arts so working them up only adds to the ~30% of your dps that is left over after your autoattack.
    Also, get the autoatack bar UI mod installed and working. You need your weapons to hit every single time.
  3. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

1. Crit Chance (if Crit Chance < 100 --- Never let it drop below 100)
    2. Multi Attack (if Multi Attack < 100 --- Never let it drop below 100)
    3. Crit Bonus (if Crit Chance > 100)
    4. Potency
    5. Crit Bonus (if Crit Chance < 100)
    6. Ability Mod
    7. DPS & Haste - It's rediculously easy for a berserker to get very high DPS and Haste mods even while solo. With the right group makeup, you will easily be over-capped on these.
    Crit Chance should be the first stat you cap, followed by Multi-Attack as our auto-attack represents the highest portion of our DPS. Crit Bonus will affect everything we do that can crit. Potency only affects our combat arts, and does not affect auto-attack. Ability mod only affects combat arts. Crit Bonus is only marginally useful if your crit chance isn't close to 100%.
    DPS and Haste should be least concern, as between Berserk procs, Accelerated Decay, AAs, Destuctive Rage, and group buffs from bards, enchanters, and healers, you should be well above the soft cap (and possibly above the hard cap) on these two stats.