What or where is the Drakkenshard home ?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aran Anar, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Aran Anar Active Member

Never heard of this before where in game is it from a dungeon in game or ? Can you tour this home from house portal ?

Now on sale with new market place " Lewtz" but I will miss the limited time only sale anyone have pictures or video of this home ?

Drakkenshard Fearful retreat

Thank you happy holidays

Aran Anar guild leader of Aranara Anarana on Antonia Bayle server :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Llieam Well-Known Member

Drakkenshard was the LON deck name the Fearful Retreat deed was from. You can visit the house on the prestige portal in Qeynos or Freeport, just select Fearful Retreat and tour.

Hope that helps,

Wares
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And that's the one that looks like it's in the middle of "a darkling plain" surrounded by a fire shield, with several buildings already in place? Obol Plains, was it, or am I messing up my geography? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I thought it was from the Eidolon Jungle.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'll take your word for it; my geography up in that region is highly suspect. ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  6. Llieam Well-Known Member

It is the styled after the Fear zone off of the Feerrott. Its called Fearful Retreat, not sure why they even added the Drakkenshard title.

FYI

Wares
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

To confuse us? :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Mugwort Active Member

Here is some history detailing the background of the final LoN set, #16, Drakkenshard.

"Set in the world of EverQuest, the tale of the Drakkinshard recounts the adventures that ensue when a piece of the dead god Cazic-Thule lands in the Serpent’s Spine mountains, and is discovered by an ambitious Drakkin mage by the name of E’drasha Vasl. Corrupted by its dark whispers, she sends invitations far and wide to those greedy for power. Only her sibling, E’drasha Rho, stands able to thwart her dark design. Invitation in hand, will you aid her in her quest to defeat her sister? Will you be able to resist the corrupting lure of the Drakkinshard? Find your answers as you work your way through eight new scenarios!"

The above quote and further details can be found here:

https://www.everquest.com/news/drakkinshard-set-16-first-look-legends-of-norrath

For those who weren't around when LoN was in the games of both EQ and EQ2, additional information about the LoN history can be found in the Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legends_of_Norrath
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.