What led you to move on this time?

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Trasor, May 16, 2019.

1. Trasor Active Member

Just wanted to provide a forum for opportunity for the DBG team, as I doubt they would solicit this feedback themselves.

Personally, things ramped up in my personal life with school and work - I knew I could not dedicate the amount of time necessary to keep up, so I figured it was easier to just stop playing.

The 1 month per expansion basically ensures that if you can't play for a period of time, you are done for the 3 months. It only gives you 4 weekends of play time per expansion, which is mildly absurd. The gearing process is a grind and you want to enjoy the fruits of it with PvP once you are done, so really the best PvP came at the end/beginning of DoF for everyone because that is when they finished.

My hope is that they extend KoS for a few more months, maybe offer people options a buff to 70 or something since new players can't join the server to catch up. Or better yet, they confirm that this was just a long-term Beta, are going back to iron out a plan to integrate PvP gear somehow, and a standing server is coming soon.
  2. Redlight Well-Known Member

Don't stress it. Everybody already quit Nagafen two weeks ago.
  3. Trasor Active Member

What were the primary reasons?
  4. Redlight Well-Known Member

Absolutely no support from the dev team. We didn't ask for much, but they provided nothing.