What Laughs and Pranks Await YOU During Bristlebane Day 2015?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

Bristlebane Day is a holiday that celebrates mischief of all sorts. Bristlebane Day 2015 starts on Friday, March 27 and runs until 11:59PM Pacific on Thursday, April 9, 2015.

[IMG]

New for Bristlebane Day 2015!

New Quest - Plethora of Patchcraft Parts
    New Tradeskill recipe book, “Perfectly Serious Items to Craft VI.”
    7 new event items purchasable from “a Bristlebane Day Merchant.”

April First is Special!

You would have to be an April Fool to miss anything that’s happening on April 1st! For example, look for Jester's superior gardens found across the Enchanted Lands, as harvestables from other holidays can be found here this day only!

This and more can be found in-game for April Fools’ Day!

Bristlebane Day Themed Marketplace Items

Look for seasonal items from our awesome Player Studio artists in the Marketplace starting Friday, March 27, 2015. Don’t miss any of the seasonal items from previous years, while they’re available!
    Also, look for the Bristlebane Day content returning from previous years!

Looking to learn more about Bristlebane Day? Check out some of our great fansites that have information of your about this event!

EQ2 Zam
    EQ2 Traders Corner

Jesters, thieves, bards, and fans of mischief are encouraged to enjoy the Bristlebane Day festivities, and we’ll see you in Norrath!
  2. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

I would like to see what the two Patchwork Keeper Helms look like. Not that interested in the on-use thing, as having a bucket hat does not thrill me. But with that sort of name for a helm, I would hope the helms themselves look cute. :)
  3. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

You in game event calendar says thru April 10th.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

a bucket
    but the recipes are really nice
    the stuff you can craft wow
  5. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Check the time on the calendar. Usually, events end at midnight PST. If you are in a different time zone, that will cause it to show up on the calendar for the next day, but it'll end at like 1:00am, 2:00am, 3:00am depending on your time zone.
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

7. Foretold Well-Known Member

Thank you once again for the awesome write up, Niami :D I am seriously looking forward to this. Behind NotD, this is my second favorite event.
  8. Calthine Well-Known Member

Well...
    [IMG]
    Feldon and Tanz Sixfingers like this.
  9. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

Lol...that reminds me of the elder scrolls youtube videos where people go around putting buckets on all the NPCs heads. ;P
  10. Merriel Well-Known Member

Thank you for the write up Niami! Love the new items, especially the tool table and the tool rack. Been wanting something like that for some time now. Looks like I'll have to skip the runny babbit thing as I can't sit at my desk for any considerable length of time atm, but I look forward to participating in this event again this year. I'll have to make it a point to remember to log in on Wed, Apr 1 to complete the one day only quests as I have always missed those in years past. :)
  11. I like bears Member

NOO!!! I'm so sad... I found out there was a cow petamorph for Bristlebane Day and I pined for it!.... but we don't have it!!! NOoOOOOO!!!!!
  12. Strings Well-Known Member

Can you equip two of the Merrymakers Salmon? Or does "dual wield" not mean what I think it means? I can only equip one at a time. I try putting another fish in my secondary slot and it says it's not equippable in that location...
  13. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Still class restricted. Those who cannot duel wield cannot duel wield cosmetic either.
    What class is this character?
  14. Strings Well-Known Member

Ohhh, didn't think of that... Yeah was trying it with an Illusionist. Darnit
  15. Awkk Well-Known Member

At least your personal reflection can also have a fish, so there is two for you. :)
  16. omfgbatman713 New Member

So, I have been playing for 2 years, but a year ago I discovered the skystrider mount literally a week after april fools day. Is this out for sale or a quest prize at all this year, I am searching desperately to add it to my collection and can't find it... :(
  17. Feldon Well-Known Member

It's not April 1st yet.
  18. omfgbatman713 New Member

Yay! So they only come out on April Fools day? Not the whole Bristlebane Holiday?
  19. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

It is for sale now. Look under Bristlebane then mounts.
  20. omfgbatman713 New Member