What i've done and what's to come

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Shadowplay, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

Here is everything you get in the set including the multiples

[IMG]
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Very cool! Just in time for Tinkerfest! ;->

Uwk
  3. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

I noticed there was a severe lack of hummingbirds in this game

[IMG]
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

My three favorite avians, in no particular order: Birds of prey, penguins, and hummingbirds... :D

Uwk
    inordinately proud of our li'l New World natives :)
  5. Tyrus Dracofire Well-Known Member

wow, love those, hope to see them in game soon.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

That mug 'hanging tree thingy' is a MUST for me. I love it all but I can't wait for that in my kitchen.
  7. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

penguins eh? hmm you dont say...
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Penquins would be awesome...oooo with baby chicks on the feet of the male poking out for a look maybe if you do emperor penguins. We need chickens, roaster, chicks for our farms too (I know a few people would do anything for them). A chicken coop would finish it off as a very nice set. Too bad they don't let you add sound and movement to items cuz a crowing roaster and chickens booping their heads while they walk and peck at ground would make a few of us bankrupt (needs more station cash!)
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

oh not a bird but otter laying on back would be way cute.
  10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Probably too late for this years tinkerfest but would love a 2 person tinker style paddle boat that has steam coming out and gears that move the paddles in the back...maybe with a canopy for shade...in standard tinker metal colors.

P.S. when I mentioned otter last post I should have said othmir laying on back all wet (so can place in water to display it floating). Maybe a fishie on its belly or something cute.
  11. Wizzam Well-Known Member

My poor husband's wallet... :D
  12. Afista Well-Known Member

I absolutely NEED that ice cream freezer. These items are awesome!
  13. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

I actually had intended at some point to make a gnomish steamboat ..like the old huck finn riverboats. Ah well...Theres an expansion coming up that seems to be about dinosaurs and lost jungles....that may be a good oppurtunity
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...I'll have to see if I can do that with my Apprentice... ;->

Uwk the Evil Kitteh ;->
  15. Afista Well-Known Member

I saw one of these on the back dash of someone's car in the parking lot yesterday. I immediately thought of you lol
    (I never knew this was a "lucky cat", I just thought it was random art. Much cooler now that I know it has a universal meaning :) )
    [IMG]
    I'm pretty sure the people in the parking lot who saw me taking this pic thought I was nuts :p ... or a stalker...
    Avahlynn and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Feara Well-Known Member

I wanted you to know how much I am enjoying my boat. I have a rowboat anchored in a small cove on the Vale Island. I see it down the hill from where I visit my apprentice everyday. I do so admire it.

I hope they carry them on the Market for a long while so I can buy each and every one. Thank you.
  17. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I love my boat as well. Any chance of some of the Asian stuff coming out soon?
  18. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

OHHHHHH Love these
  19. Shadowplay Well-Known Member