What i've done and what's to come

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Shadowplay, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Glenorian Well-Known Member

I love the fans! I grew up in the Philippines and when I left I took some oriental fans. I've had a thing for them ever since. I will look forward to these!
    Feara and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

YAY...more Asian influence!!!!!! More!!
    Wizzam and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

This is a w.i.p., this will be the fourth piece in the treasures of the eastern lands set

[IMG]
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Wow I love that. Cannot wait to see how it is colored. As usually....I need more SC.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One of the things I've always loved of the Far East was the Mongol (and other nomads') culture: felt gers (NOT yurts; that's a Russian term, and they're not exactly popular there at the moment...), leather containers, amazing bows, big communal kettles, falconry equipment for golden frackin' eagles, etc., all of which could be put in a wagon or on the back of a horse, and had many nature themes in the decor, especially horse themes. As much as I love the Chinese, Japanese, and Indian subcontinent looks here, I'd like to see more of The People Living in Felt Tents as well! :)

Uwk
    Glenorian likes this.
  6. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

Japan? China? India? What are these strange places you speak of...no, no sir these are from some strange mysterious lands far east of Freeport. Maybe one day i will make a Horseriders of the plains pack though, for now i have to get to work on tinkerfest....its gonna be a big one this year.
  7. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I will definitely be buying this!!!
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

How do you know it's gonna be--ooooooooooooh... :D

Uwk
    Glenorian likes this.
  9. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Personally I just like how in your reply the rest of our world is simply and correctly referenced as in a directional location from our glorious Freeport. -fist bumps-
  10. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

11. Estred Well-Known Member

Well don't I feel inferior now. Very nice work Neko/Shadow.
  12. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

13. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Great texture, color, and shadows!
  14. Afista Well-Known Member

*blinks* wow, nice work!
  15. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

Gonna see how well this set does.....i may do an eastern set#2 if it does well..i already have some ideas.
  16. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I am for sure buying at least one if not two of this set. I love this statue. My list of things to buy just keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger until i get more station cash. :D
  17. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I'm definitely waiting with baited breath for this one....
  18. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

Up next..Tinkerfest ( and maybe a few things inbetween)
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Get two; they have to flank a gate (if that's the Foo critter I think it is). Trust me on this... ;->

Uwk
    Tyrus Dracofire and Shadowplay like this.
  20. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Gorgeous statue~ wanna buy that =D