What is your favorite milk?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ttobey, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Grumble69 Member

No glass. Drink from the jug.

*snicker*
  2. Elostirion Well-Known Member

Organic (no antibiotics, no hormones), with DHA from non-fish sources. Not because I'm a veggie, but because it's more easily absorbed and has no mercury. But yeah, 2%, cold, and in a sippy cup. (I get what my daughter doesn't drink.)
  3. Morg Well-Known Member

Fresh milk straight from a cow that you milk yourself, let sit overnight in the refrigerator, skim the cream off the top, save for other food items such as butter, and drink! No store bought milk compares to it!
  4. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

I agree with you, except on the part where I get the milk myself ... lol, and then I like Pink Milk ! :)
  5. Pengefinchess New Member

No dairy #paleo ftw
  6. Corydonn Well-Known Member

7. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Pink Milk wins ! lol :)
  8. Aragart New Member

Anything from 2% on up and just ready to form ice crystals. Fresh, fresh, fresh; and I certainly do know how to milk a cow. Got my lust for cold milk working on a dairy farm where we could get a drink from the (forget its' name anymore) washboard thingie that the milk runs over to cool it down almost to freezing. 'Sides, who needs a glass, cup or other restraint. I can down a quart of milk faster than you can get out the glass. Cookies now, hmm; yes, cookies is good.
  9. Rainmare Well-Known Member

my favorite milk is when it is used in the mixture to make Eggnog
  10. Torryn Woodsrunner Active Member

2% with Hershey's DARK chocolate and Strawberry syrup. 2:1 ratio on dark chocolate to strawberry.
  11. Pink Poodle Maid of the Evening Storm

12. Morg Well-Known Member

My favorite milk certainly isn't $50 bucks a gallon!
    Absyntheea and Tetrol like this.