What is your favorite expansion?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Elskidorr, Aug 20, 2020.

1. GhostofRivervale New Member

It only takes around fourty in game hours to complete ring of fate, peacock, hunters instance access, and run all the heroics/raids.

The heroics that are available are so spread out level wise from 48-60 and so is the loot. Clefts has never been worth running on any TLE, and silent city is usually itemized to level fourty as well. If they put in the heroics they added to DoF as agnostics around drunder it could be better.

I just don't know how to fix it other than to add more content, challenge duos, or just redesign the dungeons all up to level 60, scripts and make people grind out contesteds to level.
  2. Uguv Member

For me (not counting original content), I like RoK followed closely by KoS and then SF third.

This is 100% accurate. Removing Timetravelling, who created probably the best raid encounter ever in eq2, and especially Rothgar from the EQ2 team set the game on the way downhill. While I hated SmokeJumper's decisions, he did what he was brought in to do, so I do put most of the blame on smed.