What is tarsil the pure?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by EQ_Jack, Nov 16, 2019.

1. EQ_Jack Active Member

so with BOL there is Tarsil the pure. Paladin?

AND....Right now is there a "best" tank merc? any recommendations for chaos and BOL? to pair with a mystic or warden
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. parissa Well-Known Member

I was wondering myself what the merc was that came with the BoL upgraded expansion... I personally still run Kenny even with my healers... He's all sorts of crazy, although on some days he just watches me die and laughs after he pulled the whole zone...
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I still like Evania. I went to Sundered Frontier on Rivervale last night and found that Pas Yu does not sell Evania or any of the weapons or armor, adornments, the potency or stamina buffs, the ascension primers or most of what he sold. He has the deco packs, the 2017 familiar tonic, and the 2 houses.
  4. parissa Well-Known Member

I just bought all the stuff off the panda once I dinged 100 (woot me) it took a while lol... But all the stuff showed up for my lock... I haven't looked on any other character or on my other accounts for rivervale... You might be bugged or your not 100 yet... I couldn't see any of it till i dinged 100... Which speaking of rivervale... I just finished the skyshrine signature line... So if you need a banner for port there let me know and I can pick one up for you... Just send a tell or mail to Amelia... and I will send you one.. I miss all my easy transports... Working on the whisper column now... Sorry that was a side track moment :D
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Juraiya like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you very much, that would be great. I will send you a mail.
    parissa and Breanna like this.