What is pvp like now?

Discussion in 'PvP & Battlegrounds' started by Aestheticz, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Aestheticz Active Member

Same as like 8 months ago? Anything different or worth coming back for?
  2. Biotic Member

Don't waste your time.
  3. Siren Well-Known Member

Naggy is emptier than ever, and now with the new Chop Shop Takeover, we'll be lucky if EQ2 is up and running at all a year from now. Columbus Nova will likely shutter the unprofitable games and then sell EQ2 off to another bargain-basement overlord, who will leave it in zombie maintenance mode if even that. Sorry, but that's the way these quick-turnaround investment firms work, period.

And did any of you read Feldon's EQ2Wire "It didn't have to be this way" article? The first thing Columbus Nova asked Daybreak was how much EQ2 content they could come up with as a 10-person dev team. Yeesh. SOE chewed through too many millions trying to develop too many new games at once, and it's all over but the cryin' as they say. I think we can all just forget ever getting any PvP changes.

On the plus side, I doubt any of us will have to worry about what we say, how we say it, or what we do here in the PvP forums anymore. The whole customer service team has been let go, so I doubt we'll ever get any moderation from here on out.

PS/ I'm sorry to come off like such a grump. However, I consider myself neither a pessimist nor an optimist, but merely a realist.
    TS (Throat) and Fetish like this.