What is Hunters?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Pharone, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Pharone Active Member

As some one who has not played EverQuest 2 in many years and is trying to relearn everything from scratch, what is Hunters?

I keep hearing it mentioned all the time in game, but I have no idea what it is. I've gone to the EQ2 Wiki and searched for Hunters, but not really finding a straight forward "This is what Hunter is" kind of thing. Maybe I'm missing it.

Anyway, would some one please let me know what this is and how it works?

Thanks
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

this has nothing to do with you not having played for a long time , the hunter missions are a new quest , specifically created for TLE servers . Each expansion we get those quests half way through .
    You get a mission to kill 4 named mobs and after you finished your mission you get 2 tokens as reward .
    After you collect 30 coins you can pick one item from a list that is in most cases comparable to raid gear .
    You can only use 2 items at a time .
    That's it in a nutshell., if you want more information look up my thread called New Hunter Quest .
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Pharone Active Member

Thank you!
    Schmetterling likes this.
  4. Nuhvohk Active Member

The location for the Hunters NPC for Echoes of Faydwer is in Loping Plains at waypoint 433, 79, -128. Won't ever be on the wikis because any info related to new progression stuff is carefully guarded trade secrets by the TLE raid guilds.
  5. Zenji Well-Known Member

That's just not true. There was a Wiki for KoS Hunters

Here is the Hunters Missions for KoS
    https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Hunting_Dangerous_Prey_(Kingdom_Of_Sky)

Here is the known EoF Hunters
    https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Hunting_Dangerous_Prey_(Echoes_of_Faydwer)

Quite often the uninformed like to blame others for their own lack of knowledge.
    Dude and Schmetterling like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I put all the info on the " New Hunter Quest " thread.
    yea Zenji , people just don't seam to know how to look , thanks for the links . <3
  7. Pone the Wonderhorse Member

Heh, I always add them to the wiki