What I'd really like to see

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mercychalice, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

is a total AA re-do for *all* classes. There are several abilities on all classes that just don't work anymore, or are so far outdated, that we literally only spend points because we need somewhere to put them. I'd like to see aa updated and a little more tailored to current content.
  2. Xyno Member

That would be nice but I doubt that will never happen before this game will end. There were not able to balance the game somehow with the Ascension classes and Awakened abilities - it´s even worse than ever. Could you imagine the chaos if they would try to provide new AA abilites?
    Siren and wiouxev2 like this.
  3. Conifur Well-Known Member

Just make it so you can spend them anywhere and not 22 in a line to get the 1 at the end. Then you can tailor as you wish.
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. wiouxev2 Active Member

Surprisingly though, every ability that scales with content has held up nicely. They actually wouldnt have to change THAT much, but there is definitely dead weight in every classes AA trees somewhere.
    Meneltel and Prissetta like this.
  5. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

What I'd really like to see: better drop rate on epic spell books. I have done 2 weeks of TS daily/weekly so far and nothing. Also MUCH higher drop rate of journeyman illegible scrolls. Add adept scrolls to heroic chests. Take away ridiculous 'need each level before can scribe higher tier' requirement and make expert, master, and grandmaster ascension scrolls drop from t1 t2 and t3 raid or weekly raid reward chest.

Would go a long way to improving state of game.