What I expect for T11 Game Mechanic

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Oldpoint, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

T11 game mechanic should have something different from the previous T1~T10. Refuse to just bring me an old wine with new bottle. T10 ??? just = T9??? X E (E=coefficient, a positive number from 2~100)

For example, Tradeskill resource, I have the following idea

1. T11 resource is not from havesting and cannot be found in nature, it is from combining some lower tier source,T1+T10=T11

2. The combine process maybe the 3rd secondary tradskill other than adroning and tinkering
    T11 Metal resource= Alloy
    T11 Wood resource= Plywood
    T11 Root resource=Fiber
    T11 Gem resource=compond crystal
    T11 Pelt resource=Multi-layer Leather
    T11 Food product=T1 Food product +T11 Food product as a set meal

3. The T11 rare also comes from the combine process but need get the receipe (do quest, fraction etc)
    The process will require the ratio of the ingredient and it will not directly give rare.
    T11 rare(unfinished)= 20%T1+80%T10
    Player need to make one more "finishing process" which have a percentage to get the rare successfully but lost all the material if fail.

My logic is to make all the Tier life and interactive. T11 also can T3+T8 then T3 and T8 resource will have more market value. I feel very sad that T9 will be nearly useless when T10 comes.

It is a new century for EQ2 when players hit 100lv. I hope I can see this day arrive and wish this game all the best.