What housing items do you want?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Omougi, Jan 3, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

Zeedlana wrote:
    I put all my pets in the Gorowyn 6 room house basement and then laugh at the steady parade of them up the two flights of stairs to the top floor room.
    I'd love a way to confine them to smaller areas too.
  2. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

Keratis@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Yes to this.
    I used to make houses & stuff in the Elder Scrolls games & I loved the ability to put your clothes out on the bed or make flower arrangement from items you found along the way etc.
    The decoraters in Eq2 are massively creative as it is, could you even imagine how awesome their projects would be if they had the ability to use all the items they've found in the game?
  3. ARCHIVED-Raienya Guest

And exactly what some of us have been warning about has happened. Back on page 16 of this thread, Cyliene posted a screenshot of a pretty purple fish she saw in one of the zones.
    And what gets put on the SC store THIS WEEK? You guessed it, said purple fish (with a third eye).
    Please, PLEASE do not give the developers any more ideas to stick on the SC store.
  4. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Raienya wrote:
    The fish I had posted about did have 3 eyes as well, I think my screenshot angle just was funky. It's the exact same fish, just in a fishbowl. I'm very disappointed and probably should delete all the other pics/ideas I posted now throughout this thread, but it's likely too late.
    Would've been a fun Moonlight Enchantments item, too. *sigh*
  5. ARCHIVED-Raienya Guest

Cyliena wrote:
    Or, maybe even an item you could fish up from high level fish schools. Or even a quest, like the starter one in Timorous Deep, where the npc talks about catching a certain fish, you fish until you catch him, and get the nice mounted fish as a house item.
  6. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

Cyliena wrote:
    So disappointed they are putting these items as SC things too. My initial hope was that there would be actual content added to the game to obtain some of these things.
    I'm not completely opposed to SC items, I've totally bought my share of them. I'd just really like to see some requested items obtainable through in-game actions a bit more frequently as opposed to just buying them.
  7. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Afista wrote:
    Exactly how I feel as well. I spent 11k SC over the weekend, mostly on furniture between Free Realms and EQ2, so seeing this really made me annoyed. =\
  8. ARCHIVED-Mermut Guest

What I'd like to see in the game.. nice looking furniture and items that are crafted by carpenters, not purchased solely with SC.
  9. ARCHIVED-Meta-Shadow Guest

I'd like to see plushies of the other races in the game, dwarves, barbarians, etc. Would be great if you could custamize their names too. This way one could put NPCs inside their villages or markets that they make.
  10. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

They really need to balance this better. They are SO weighted on putting things into station quest. All of the suggestions on adding cool items when you fish and such are ignored. These ideas should be implemented in game via crafting, questing, etc.
    Edit: I noticed I said station quest instead of station cash.
  11. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

Found a lot of nice statues in the back of Crypts of Betrayal. I would love to see them in game as NOT-SC items.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]

The gazebo on those bellow and the column by themselves could be nice too
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  12. ARCHIVED-Raienya Guest

Everyone, please go back and delete your replies that have ideas in them. So far, they have implemented NONE of the ideas to be viable in game, but have put at least a few of them on the SC store.
    PLEASE DON'T GIVE THEM MORE SC FODDER. WE NEED CRAFTABLE, OR QUEST REWARD IN-GAME ITEMS.
  13. ARCHIVED-General_Info Guest

Whilhelmina@Storms wrote:
    The statues would be nice as well as the light source in the dual statue images.
  14. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

I put this in the testing forum but its already lost on page 2 with no replies. I'll put it here in hopes that others like the suggestions
    My first suggestion is to put versions of the features in each of the suburbs on the furniture merchant. Many suburbs have some feature that you used to "discover" as part of your tour of the city. For example, the fountain of valor in Castleview Hamlet, the fountain of deep reflection in starcrest commune, etc. Freeport suburbs also had these points of interest, statues, fountains, etc. Put them on the furniture merchants either opened by quests or out and out for sale or make them craftable by carpenters. Please make them available in game, obtainable as house items. In fact, just tour the suburbs and pick out things that you cant see/obtain elsewhere in game. There is a fountain outside the inn in Castleview hamlet that is unique looking (the one the froglock hangs out in).
    Please have an old verson of the mailbox availabe, perhaps as a collection quest.
    My second suggestion is to have prestige neighborhoods available, such as Scaleyard neighborhood, Castleview Hamelet neighborhood, Baubleshire neighborhood. Entire neighborhoods with buildings, etc.
    The first suggestion should not be difficult to do. The second might be impossible, if so, ignore it.
  15. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

Katz wrote:
    /supported!
  16. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

an official "Real" armor stands instead of those current illusional mannequins we got.
  17. ARCHIVED-StrainAsylum Guest

• Plants and trees, regular or potted (I was thinking the same as another poster re desert poppies in various colors, among other new plants)
    • Fountains or other water elements
    • Furniture with some jewel tone colors (garnet, dark blue, dark green, dark purple, orangy-gold (instead of the incredibly vivid yellows that pretend to be gold). BTW, my best sellers for furniture are KROMZEK and VALE, if that helps you know what players like. Those have very nice graphics, esp the Kromzek!
    • Rugs (esp with colors - many are dull colors/patterns)
    • Paintings, esp like the nice Rallo's Blessings, Odus Wastelands and that style (NO more orc paintings). Player-made, not bought, please!
    • Plushies: water (sea or freshwater), wild, farm. Please allow the plushies to be made BIGGER. For example, the current shark, barracuda and sea turtle plushies don't "grow" large enough to be seen in large aquariums unless they're right up against the "glass"); the purchased piranha can be made much bigger than the quested/collected plushies.
    • Knick-knacks related to tradeskill class, like the existing deklium scales, ink well and hourglass (or even adv class).
    Thanks for asking /crosses fingers
  18. ARCHIVED-NiteGazer Guest

Bung, bung, bung, bung, bung
    Bung, bung, bung, bung, bung

Mr. Devman, bring me a dream
    (Bung, bung, bung, bung)
    Make it the cutest that I've ever seen
    (Bung, bung, bung, bung)
    Give me a turkey with all of the dressings
    (Bung, bung, bung, bung)
    Then my Crafters will say their blessings

Devman, I'm so alone
    The Crook Cook is breaking my bones
    Please turn on your magic beam

Bung, bung, bung, bung

Make it the cutest that I've ever seen
    Give me food items, to craft for my table
    All the banquet fixings, if your able

Devman, I'm so alone
    The Crook Cook is breaking my bones
    Please turn on your magic beam

Bung, bung, bung, bung

Mr. Devman, bring us a dream
    Make it the cutest that we ever seen
    Devman, give us some lovin
    Awesome things we can bake in our ovens

Mr. Devman, food items not sold
    Would be so peachy before we're too old
    So please turn on your magic beam
    Mr. Devman, bring us, please, please, please
    Mr. Devman, bring us a dream

Bung, bung, bung, bung
  19. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

Meta-Shadow wrote:
    I would love to see this too.
  20. ARCHIVED-apwyork Guest

I would love to see ideas added to the crafter recipes, not the station cash shop. I have 9 level 92 tradeskill characters who do little more than talk to their apprentice when they aren't levelling as adventurers simply because of a lack of usefulness.