what happened to text chat in HoF

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Alenna, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

All i can see is guild chat no other channel and one of my guild mates said they are having the same problem
    Cyrrena likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I would suggest rebooting your computer, when the Launchpad starts, click the Advanced Tools button (crossed hammer and wrench icon) and ask it to validate files, in case you have a borked file somewhere, it will fix it.

If the problem still exists, I'd put in a Support Ticket or, better yet, ask about it on Discord.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Frankly, it's not just HoF. It was happening earlier in Maj'dul for VC, text, etc. A number of people were complaining about channels not showing up or borked. I was fine this am until I logged over to another character and completely lost a voice channel and couldn't recreate it.
    Alenna and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

They are reporting the mail system is borked over on Thurgadin. This usually indicates that whole entire system is borked usually chats, brokers, merchants, bankers, and mail.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Bhayar Well-Known Member

And as I was saying, it's not just Thurgadin. Texting and chat channels have been hosed for two days now. Zero impact on broker, banking or even mail that I have experienced. But it's widespread on Maj'dul. I don't think people are reporting it as much as they used to because why bother?
  6. Roxxlyy Community Relations

There have been some issues with chat services that started over the weekend. The team is aware and will be addressing the issue during tomorrow's regularly scheduled downtime.
    Rosyposy, Breanna and Pijotre like this.