What happened to house leaderboards ?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Fallingdove, Oct 30, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Fallingdove Guest

Hi fellow decorators ,
    I was checking to see how my new published home was doing and trying to visit a few others I wanted to vote on but it seems everything with exception of about 5 homes published after Mondays update have dissapeared ..Did I miss something ..is this intentional ..will thy fix it soon? Anyone know whats happening with it .
  2. ARCHIVED-krizet Guest

Did you check the hall of fame? If it has enough medals after a certain amount of time, it may have been placed over there :)
    Good Luck :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Sidharrah Guest

The leaderboards on Freeport look severely broken. Many of the categories are completely empty, none of the homes I had managed to get into the Hall of Fame are there; in fact I can't see any of the homes I had at all.
  4. ARCHIVED-Fallingdove Guest

Oops :) , guess I should have mentioned I play on Freeport server and indeed as Sidharrah pointed out the boards there are empty of anything that was there prior to last update .Only those houses published after update are present and a few that were on board prior to update that have since been visited and voted on since update as far as I can tell.Last count that number was 5 homes in new published ,recent ,overall etc ( all same homes in each category ) and in Hall of Fame there was only 10 if I remember rightly.
    Are any of the other boards having an issue with this ?
    Thanks again .
  5. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

Things seem normal with the Crushbone boards with the exception of the "Dev Pick" category. That is always broken and you cannot see the couple places listed under it 90% of the time.
  6. ARCHIVED-Lilibat Guest

Where are these leaderboards? I am new to competetive decorating.
  7. ARCHIVED-Sidharrah Guest

The leaderboards can be found in the menu accessed by clicking the EQ2 button in the lower left of your UI. I really, really hope that the homes that no longer show don't have to be reposted; it's tough enough getting votes some days, and getting re-votes is even harder

Edited to add: Woot! Fixed!
  8. ARCHIVED-Lilibat Guest

So if youpublish & then unpublish you have to start over with votes?
  9. ARCHIVED-Aderissah Guest

Lilibat wrote:
    You keep any awards you have earned, but the likes start over. Also under the creativity/style(recent) filter the likes expire after 7 days and have to be re-liked by that person. They do not however expire from the creativity/style(overall) filter.